We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released)

9 mill contract though that’s a steep price if claimed

For a team that has more cap than several teams combined and needs as much talent as they can find and specifically for the type of defensive scheme they play?

Help? The guy's been horrible. He might help us by playing for them....lol
Hes been horrible in a horrible situation. I def see him making many a positive impact for houston. We'll see danny man. Lets pin this one and check back together :)
Edit but for obvi reasons I hope your right over me on this one

If it's one position we should probably give the coaching staff some room on it's guys playing in the backfield.
If they don't think he was worth taking a chance on then i'm rolling with their assessment.
That right there. This team has not been shy about giving some players chances but they passed on this one.

If it's one position we should probably give the coaching staff some room on it's guys playing in the backfield.
If they don't think he was worth taking a chance on then i'm rolling with their assessment.
Honestly starting about 12 months ago it became hard to question grier and Flo's personnel assessments. I am on board to not question them and simple enjoy watching them develop even more. I have my analysis of which qb I want. But if they go with someone else. I will whole heartily trust thier decision.

That right there. This team has not been shy about giving some players chances but they passed on this one.

Exactly! At a premium position too.
I seriously doubt the money was the issue.
Eithere they saw somethings on tape or they had concerns about his commitment to his team and play.

Also let's not forget a lot more teams before and after the Dolphins passed on the kid for him to make it all the way to Houston.

Oh well and onto the next.

Honestly starting about 12 months ago it became hard to question grier and Flo's personnel assessments. I am on board to not question them and simple enjoy watching them develop even more. I have my analysis of which qb I want. But if they go with someone else. I will whole heartily trust thier decision.
So last november, before Flores was hired, it was hard to question his personnel assessments?

I'll go with the fact they were hoping to get him once he gets through waivers.Sign him to a nicer contract.

Back
Top Bottom