We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released)

Also maybe of note the Ravens cut CB Cyrus Jones

Definitely not a fan of his, has Pats connections but ugh... if we did anything rather take the chance on another player.

Maybe we are kinda set for a little, been changing the roster and claiming so many players. Trying to survive with Ballage as the main back while a whalton is out is blah though.

That is not bad for what Brown would bring in terms of Solid Run Defense
We already have a pretty decent running down backer. I would be more interested in what Hargraves is offering. Second chances sometimes pan out!!! What the heck is a Jills fan doing here anyway - shouldnt you be out shoveling snow!!!!?:punch

Small undersized. Not great cover skills. Glad we didn’t draft him. Don’t want him now. He might make it just as a nickel guy.
He was Brett grimes without the cover skills and crazy wife. Pass. Hard pass. Like the guys we have now much better.

I was hoping he would be a player in the NFL, but man has he just sucked. And that's not even taking the lack of hustle into account. He makes a play every know and then, but he just doesn't have NFL cover skills. I haven't seen a Bucs game this year where he wasn't regularly trailing three yards behind his receiver. Maybe Flores would convert him to safety.

If we can take a flyer on Nkemdiche, why not Hargreaves?

He was all but mocked to us when he came out....

not unless it snowed in Orlando
Assumed you were an upstate NYer like myself!! I shoveled about 4 or 5 inches this morning. I think the Fins would have a bit more interest in adding a 25 yr old CB instead of a 2 down linebacker.

Man I loved the group of Gators Corners, Hargreaves, Teez Tabor, Quincy Wilson. All 3 were high draft picks and all 3 look like busts. Wilson is the only one still on the team that drafted him.

Assumed you were an upstate NYer like myself!! I shoveled about 4 or 5 inches this morning. I think the Fins would have a bit more interest in adding a 25 yr old CB instead of a 2 down linebacker.

i was born and raised in Salamanca before my Commission in the Army which brought me to Orlando for my final four years before retired. Family loved Florida so we stayed.

When do we know his status? 4pm today?

It's going to be interesting. But i would be shocked if he got pass the other teams before us.
Seems like a no brainer for any organization ahead of us.

It's going to be interesting. But i would be shocked if he got pass the other teams before us.
Seems like a no brainer for any organization ahead of us.
I would think so as well, but Gordon dropped all the way to the Seahawks and he's got plenty of game left in him. Holding out hope over here lol

I would think so as well, but Gordon dropped all the way to the Seahawks and he's got plenty of game left in him. Holding out hope over here lol

Yeah! But Gordan had all sort of funny business associated with his name. So that wasn't a surprise at all.
Outside of the stuff with the Bucs my understanding is this kid is clean.

Back
Top Bottom