We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released)

Will build our new team off the wavier wire

One teams trash is another teams treasure...

I fully expected a Vernon Hargreaves thread on here by now, we're getting slow. Nonetheless, any interest in another 1st round pick that was cut by the Bucs today. These guys seem to be getting good play from their CB's but they also seem to know what they want. Any thoughts, I honestly don't know much about him.

TBF to me :) I put something about it in another thread because I didn't want to start a new thread on it. I would love to see him in aqua, loved watching the kid at Gainsville, he was outstanding.

I would be interested, but might want to wait for him to clear waivers instead of picking up his decent sized contract.

That is not bad for what Brown would bring in terms of Solid Run Defense

What the hell? We’ve lost ground in the claims department. There’s no way we get him.

why in the world wouldn’t teams ahead of us put in a claim?

What the hell? We’ve lost ground in the claims department. There’s no way we get him.

why in the world wouldn’t teams ahead of us put in a claim?

He does have a large, risky contract. I mean of course they may want him but they probably would rather wait until he clears waivers and offer him a contract.

Also, they may want to keep losing NOW.

Back
Top Bottom