wes welker. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wes welker.

His second best in the NFL, EVERY punt returner fumbles now and again. AND HIS AN AWSUM RECEIVER

HE DID NOT DROP THE FOOTBALL IT WAS KNOCKED OUT OF HIS GRASP! KINDA LIKE POKED OUT. BUT HE NEEDS 2 HOLD ON 2 THE FOOTBALL BETTER SO THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. N HE WILL.

McMichael said:
I'm sorry but i'd rather have a punt returner that catches every ball cleanly than one who gets a few extra yards...

Wow , were talking about 5 drops :rolleyes2

All i can make out fo reading mcmichael posts is.

1.Youre jealous of him
2.You wish you were him
3.He did something to you and your on sheer anger of him.
4.Youre jealous maybe he has a hot GF ,
5.Or youre looking for attention,or youre jealous , cause theres no way in my mind i can fit why are you bashing the guy so bad.

Guys he wasn't hating on him bro. I thought this thread ended a while ago, he has a point allll he was saying ...he never said that he sucked or anything or that he doesn't play with heart and spirit cause we alllll know he does. All he is saying is that maybe he doesn't have great hands catching punts.

McMichael said:
I hope this is a joke..

you can't see how wes had no reason returning that ball? You dont think that maybe his decision to return it instead of fair catching it was what caused the fumble?
dude your toast give it a rest. he has'nt dropped one punt or one pass this year,last year he was a rookie but was still a bright spot,this year he's takin his game to the next level and your wasting breath on how he drops punts with questionable hands on returns which he has'nt done this year,so basically your thread should of said lets bash wes because he did'nt fair catch a punt...

Rocky Raccoon said:
he also has more heart and pride than anyone else on the team. Not to mention he has been our biggest playmaker all season long.

yeah exactly what the hell are you trying to achieve with this thread wes is awesome and has been our best player by far this season so far just because he dropped one ball against tennessee doesnt matter and he didnt even drop the punt he caught the punt he dropped it after

Back
Top Bottom