We've got one problem, IMO. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We've got one problem, IMO.

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
No one wants to play ball when it comes to trading with Nick.

I think there is some animosity out there towards him by some teams, and they don't want to help him it seems. They would rather deal with teams around us.

So, I'm not expecting us to move around much tomorrow, because it just don't seem that anyone is willing to give up what Saban wants in a trade.

It's almost like he has the Jimmy Johnson fear factor when it comes to teams dealing with him.

Good. Let the teams fear us. His legacy hasn't even begun yet:) Just wait NFL..Just wait.

By the way Keith...we have more than one problem....but I'm sure you already know that.

probably because he lied through his teeth for 2 weeks straight about Edwards and Smith.

I don't think that is a problem. Look at Billy Bean and the Oakland A's. Everyone agrees he makes great trades and yet teams trade with him every year.

I would rather this then having other teams constantly take advantage of us... and by us I mean Wanny and Spielman.

That occurred to me today, as well. I don't know, or have any reason to suspect, that animosity could be involved, but if he's hard to deal with, then people will just dread dealing with him, and won't.

I think he's just hard to deal with. He will issue demands and won't budge.

KB21 said:

I think there is some animosity out there towards him by some teams, and they don't want to help him it seems. They would rather deal with teams around us.

So, I'm not expecting us to move around much tomorrow, because it just don't seem that anyone is willing to give up what Saban wants in a trade.

It's almost like he has the Jimmy Johnson fear factor when it comes to teams dealing with him.

i don't think that's true, he got us a second rounder just yesterday, when everyone (at least everyone but dolphins fans) tought we wouldn'td be able to get anything but a 4th for Surtain

KB21 said:

QUOTE]

I would submit in reply that no team is ever trying to help another out. They are only and only should be in it for themselves. This is war and nobody is trying to make friends. Each team is just trying to win baby.

There wasn't many trades period. Plus tommorow I see no point in trading down. We can pick up a high quality player first thing tommorow and then our other 2 picks are fairly late. So unless we trade out of the 5th for a couple 6th's I think we stay put.

In away now looking back at how the top 5 picks laid out I'm glad we didn't trade down with Tampa because we would have had to take Cadillac who's not the bruising type back we need for our O. It would be nice to trade down a little tomorrow to pick up an additional pick or send Zgonina to the Rams for a 5th/6th.

Dolfan1000 said:
I would rather this then having other teams constantly take advantage of us... and by us I mean Wanny and Spielman.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom