What a day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a day!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
My dad picked me up (since he picks me up every other weekend) and surprised me and took me to the practice. I was in the front row and I got 6 signatures (which was alot seeing as only 8 guys went to sign) Sage Rosenfels,Jamie Nails,Mark Royals,Tim Bowens(Viscious..a nickname some kikd named him),Travis Minor and my FAVORITE...Ricky Williams. It rocked I gave them high fives and I was like 5 feet away from them. I saw McKnight, Wannstedt, Chambers, Konrad, Rddy, EVERYONE up close. It was like I was on the field. I wish Knight woulda been there though.

Highlights:
1-Derrius Thompson's circus catch between two DBs. This MAY prove he is good enough to replace OG because from what I heard on Friday's pratice he made nice catches as well.
2-Jamar Fletchers INT for a TD. He made a heads up play and looks stronger.
3-Sage Rosenfels play. He threw well and even ran like an 85 yard dash for a TD. If this is our future it looks good at QB, I did not think he was this good.
4-Marco Battaglia's play. He did drop one, but he also managed to get open alot and find some open room to run.
5-Our Defensive team against the run....the first 3 plays were handoffs to Ricky...first he got stuffed by Seau, second by Thomas. Third by both. It looks good folks!

This was a fun day and I can not believe how close I was to them. Ricky is a great guy, he went to both walls signing probably over 100 autographs. Noone signed as much as he did. He signed the left wall front row then the little opening and the other side. Both sides. Great guy...class act. His CALFS looked hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I would not be surprised If I saw him brak more big ones this year. Looks good for the season...now let's get Griese,Knight, and OG back and I think we CAN win it all! Although Tolver did alright and can be a good 4th down WR. That is all for now.
-Franco

Actually two yards away from them not five ;)

Glad to hear you had fun!! I miss those days out at Nova.

Just remember, the running game never works when the pads are off. So just in case you're worried...... Then again, we're pretty damn good against the run to begin with!!

Yeah I was giving our running defense a plus. I know Ricky can run wild. Even some lady said I am going to feel bad for our opponent's running games lol

Hey D2K2....were you sitting anywhere near that kid that kept yelling out the names of different players?.....When he was calling Romero.....trying to get him to look....Romero was ignoring him and he says, " ROMERO!......You BETTER look.....I'm the first person EVER called your name!"......It was funny.......Did you see the three balls that Mare kicked over the net?

Yeah I saw all three he kicked over the net...my dad made a funny comment about her read your threqad to see it. Yeah I was acouple of guys to the left of him. Wearing Red shirt with a white rhino on it (ECKO shirt). He called Fletcher and said HEY I am the first to call your name and your not even gonna look. lol that kid was funny but like a 5 year old crcked on him! LMAO. Royals insuited he calm down.

I'm glad you had fun Franco.

Now you know in person how big Jamie Nails actually is :lol:

Larry Little once told me that he stood next to Jamie, and he felt small :lol:

Is that a statement or what guys? :eek:

I also went to fan fest... it was awesome, i went to the entire thing and got rickys autograph and TBOWS GLOVE!!!! I sat in the endzone and when people caught mares fieldgoal balls, they had to run or they would have to give them back (kinda cheap). I asked ricky to sign my shoe but when that didnt work, he signed my hat. My little brother was leaning over the railing, and TBOW gave him one of his gloves... it was kinda grimy, but it was so much fun... i will start another thread and tell you how the practice went...

Originally posted by Migs182005

Larry Little once told me that he stood next to Jamie, and he felt small :lol:

Is that a statement or what guys? :eek:

:rofl: Is Nails loud when he talks or is he quite?

He has this low, deep, intellectual, voice when he talks.

Or maybe he just sounded like in the interviews :lol:

He has a deep voice. Oh I saw a person with the glove....I was right by you...do not recall your face but I was the kid in the red ecko shirt (rhino on shirt)

Were you the kid with barces that ket arguing with that black kid that kepting sayin HOLLA AT YO BOY!

The kid with the black headband????

Anyway...after I looked at what I have.....I have about four or five clips with you in them D2K2.....did you have on a black hat?

You people make me jealous. You people go to Dolphins training camp and I am stuck with Jets fans. :(

Hey atleast you are not stuck with these annoying Faider fans.

Back
Top Bottom