What a day! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a day!

No...that was not me. I was closer to the little opening to get on the field. I had a red shirt with a white rhino on it (ECKO) and had a cmaera. No headband or hat on. I would have worn my Ricky jersey but my dad surprised me.

AND my faded Dolphins hat the one two years ago I think the faded one the goes fomr like green to aqua or something...I woulda wore that too. that is my favorite Outfin (outfit..eh I try) but I was surprised so I did not know.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Were you the kid with barces that ket arguing with that black kid that kepting sayin HOLLA AT YO BOY!

i have braces... but i wasnt the one holding the glove :rolleyes: it was my 9 year old brother.... he was wearing a JT jersey... no, i didnt argue with any black guy... but i did argue with some b**** who wouldnt move over 2 inches so i could see ricky... it turned out, ricky saw her bitching and walked right past her:lol: a few minutes later, i got rickys autograph... :D

There was some kid arguing with the balck kid who kept yelling out at the people in the stand ssyaing Holler at your boy. You were ther esomehwere... I wanted to say who is from finheaven but did not want to be embarssed if noone knew what I was talking about.

i also wanted to ask about finheaven.... but i was afraid noone was gonna know what i was talking about, so i kept my mouth shut...

I was the kid with braces, a teal and orange tank top with a dolphins on it, and blue pants.... Im like 5'6 and i look like a 14 year old (which i am)

You know the guy who wears the pads, the orange and teal wig, the hat with the three dolphins on it, and all those signs? he sat right behind me, and i wanted to ask him if he knew about finheaven, but he was pretty drunk so i kept my mouth shut... :lol:

... I wanted to say who is from finheaven but did not want to be embarssed if noone knew what I was talking about.

Originally posted by inFINSible
:lol: me too D2K2....:lol:

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
i also wanted to ask about finheaven.... but i was afraid noone was gonna know what i was talking about, so i kept my mouth shut...

You see this? Now once AJ gets the FinHeaven shirts made up.. this won't be a problem anymore!!!

lol yeah he should. Front side should say. Www.Finheave.com and a motto and on the back it should be our sn. lol how funy would that be. Dolphin_Fan were yuou the boy who got in the fight with the balck kid? Not fist fight but arguing fight. Hey inFINSible....What did the little 5 year old boy and Adewale tell the balck kid who was saying all that crap. lol boy I did not know buit I said oooooo anyway!

D2K2 ... the shirts are on order..custom print job, should be avaliable next month (?) we hope.
will have small FinHeaven logo on front left breast, and larger multicolor logo with catchy slogan on back....

Not sure if AJ wants me to post the graphics used...he may be saving that for the announcement.... so you'll just have to take my word that they're gonna be really cool!

lol ah darn it. Now I feel like I am waiting for Seau to show his Dolphin jersey all over again.

lol yeah he should. Front side should say. Www.Finheave.com and a motto and on the back it should be our sn. lol how funy would that be. Dolphin_Fan were yuou the boy who got in the fight with the balck kid? Not fist fight but arguing fight. Hey inFINSible....What did the little 5 year old boy and Adewale tell the balck kid who was saying all that crap. lol boy I did not know buit I said oooooo anyway!

he just told him to shut up or the players won't come over....It was funny though!

hey Wharf....my Dolphin is going to be on the shirts?

"Holla at ya boy"??

What a loser. Sometimes slang sounds so ghey.

Back
Top Bottom