What a day! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a day!

Kick A$$!....yeah that's mine!!!

the little kid said it D2k2

Originally posted by inFINSible
Kick A$$!....yeah that's mine!!!

the little kid said it D2k2

PM me your Email addy again...I don't think I have it anymore...since it's your creation...it's only right you see what is going on the shirt ;)

lol hahahahah a little 5 year old said it! Damn funny! That kid was like WTF! lol mad funny. You know what Ogunleye said?

I didn't hear Ogun......wharf, I think you know how I feel about the shirts.....they look AWESOME!

Last edited:
I didn't hear him......wharf, I think you know how I feel about the shirts.....they look AWESOME!

Props go to you and AJ.... all I did was nod and say "yeah ...that looks great"!

Personally... I want at least 2 .... probably more ... I think they're gonna look fantastic!!! :up: :hi5:

Is there anyway to post these videos I have on this site?

muck is almost finished putting two of them up on his site.....I have about 8 good ones...

Is there anyway to post these videos I have on this site?

Not the way things are now... the photo sharing program should change that....
Best way to do it now, since Muck is so kind as to make them available on his site...is to provide a link to them there...

He's taking care of that end I believe but he can only do two at a time.....should be ready real soon.

He's taking care of that end I believe but he can only do two at a time.....should be ready real soon.

Talk to AJ also... I'm sure he can post them here too... but I don't want to FTP anything onto his server... I don't know where he would want them....

Back
Top Bottom