What A Shameful Disgrace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Shameful Disgrace

KenCalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This Front Office, Current Coaches, Current Players & Miami Area Fans are a shameful disgrace to the Miami Dolphin name. I don’t want to hear crap about ANY aspect of this current team (use loosely).

The Front Office, Mr. Huizenga what have you done with this prized franchise? What has become of the Miami Dolphins since you bought them from the Robbie family? Please dump the players and sell the team to someone that knows how to own a professional ball club. It looks like you got lucky with the Marlins in ’97, but it seems all you know is how to make money not own a team. Mr. Spielman, you better take that “Lions†job before people wake up and realize that you don’t know a thing about making a championship team.

Current Coaching Staff, Good-Bye, All of you can leave now. You all can feel lucky the owner has no clue, or you all would already be looking for a job. Not one unit is good on this team, not one! Some people say Miami has a good defense, yeah right sorry mr. bates this defense can’t stop a good team. You all have failed at your job to get your players to perform and win. You’re All Fired!

Current Players, Any of you that are free agents after this year must not be resigned, Good bye! Any players that could be traded, Must! Every member of this 2003 team (use loosely) must not be resigned when their contracts are up, Not One! Trade all that can be for draft picks, & and drop all that can be without damaging the cap too badly. I got the last player being Zack in 2008, but the majority of these contracts are up by 2006. There is not one player that I will be upset when they are traded, dropped or not resigned. You all are a shameful disgrace to the “Miami Dolphinsâ€Â, Good-Bye! No more excuses, you suck!

Miami Area Fans, You worthless loads of sun dried crap! First, you don’t sell out a playoff game 2 years ago, F*#king Disgrace! Now on a Monday night game you get out cheered by Eagle fans! I live 1.5 hours away from Philly and here Raven Fans out cheer Eagle fans. I never (since ’74) have been embarrassed to be a Dolphin fan until last night, and it wasn’t because we lost the game either. I’m embarrass because of you sorry Fin-Fans (use very loosely) in Miami. What was it 15 degrees with a wind chill of 5? No! Was it a stormy night? No! Then what’s the excuse? Are you all a bunch of drunken homeless beach bums that can’t afford a ticket? You Suck, and donââ¬â„¢t deserve a team!

What a shameful disgrace the above have made the “Miami Dolphinsâ€Â! :fire:

The storied franchise needs to rebuild again, Wayne H. did not look pleased at the end last night on TV

Really teams that do not sell-out their home park deserve to be out cheered, even when the Eagles have been 3-11 the park is always sold-out. Be loud and proud is the Philly mantra ( sometimes to a fault )

I like the owner, I think he is trying to win, but we need new blood in the coaching department as much as I like Dave, anyone could see we needed to run the ball 40 times last night not throw it with Jay and the dropsie bunch, Jay is not accurate and when he is they drop it. If we ran the ball 40 times last night we would have won. The players we have can win, they just need to be put in position so that they can win. The NE & Philly loses are not all on the coaches, but mostly on the coaches.

From the look and sound of the crowd I thought the game was in Philly.

I cant believe how many people left the game last night before it was over. The freakin stadium was half empty. It seemed like the only ones left over were Eagles fans. I wont ever listen to another Dolphins fan when they say Denver has 'crappy' fans. The current waiting list for season tickets in Denver is 7 years long.

hey ken, newbie, with all that hate you were spewing towrds the whole team from top to bottom, are you going to try and tell me that you would have been out there 100% cheering them on last night???BS....you would be just as fed up as most and even more pissed about spending another 200 dollars to go to a game

You might have been jeering them on but I doubt very seriously from the tone of your post that your presense would have been any different than those you are attacking.

Save your holier than thou fan crap until you have been going to home games for years, and you have yelled your fool head off for years, and years and years........you ignorant non-Miami area fan...

I have to agree with Ken for the most part.

The only 2 guys with heart on the team are ZT and Turk. Keep them, and let everybody else go.

Even T-Buck didn't show up last night. So disappointing...

Originally posted by inFINSible
hey ken, newbie, with all that hate you were spewing towrds the whole team from top to bottom, are you going to try and tell me that you would have been out there 100% cheering them on last night???BS....you would be just as fed up as most and even more pissed about spending another 200 dollars to go to a game

You might have been jeering them on but I doubt very seriously from the tone of your post that your presense would have been any different than those you are attacking.

Save your holier than thou fan crap until you have been going to home games for years, and you have yelled your fool head off for years, and years and years........you ignorant non-Miami area fan...

Oh is that the problem? Are you saying that the Fans for Miami are less fortunate than Baltimore, Philly, NY, Tenn, Pitt fans? I see now, but are you a season ticket holder or regular? Am I hearing the voice of Miami based fans? If so....

Move the Team to the Boca Area. Or somewhere people can afford tickets.

& as for my Fan Pride, you don't know me. Of course my cheering wouldn't have made a difference. I would have still been out numbered by Eagle Fans! - at Miami, pure shameful! But I see and hear every game at Miami, yes I know you but I can't hear you. You're not giving 20% of what I am every game. I, who live in a part of the country that I know of only 2 other Dolphin fans.

Say we reverse this tread; you are a Baltimore fan that lives in Florida & watches every game. We wouldn't be having this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom