What A Shameful Disgrace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Shameful Disgrace

If I was a Baltimore fan living in Florida I might have enough sense to realize that my DESIRE to go to a game, ANY game, may cloud my judgement of the people who have gone to 100's of games and there fore I would not lay a blanket insult on an entire fanbase.

Ya.. Piss off Ken! I am almost offended by your post! I along with the rest of the Phin Fans were yelling our ASSES off! I lost my voice I was cheering so loudly.. When the Miami D was up the stadium was so pounding.. It was a DEFINATE homefield advantage.. You only heard the Philly fans in the late 4th quarter when the game was done and not many Phin fans were left..

I stayed til the end... lost my voice.. and you have the nerve to call us pussies?? Piss off... Im sick of this "Dolphins fans suck" stigma.. Its not our fault half of south florida is filled with lame *** northeasteners.. Why dont they just move up to their frigid wasteland and stay there if they are so damned hardcore!??!!

Originally posted by KenCalo

Miami Area Fans, You worthless loads of sun dried crap! First, you don’t sell out a playoff game 2 years ago, F*#king Disgrace! Now on a Monday night game you get out cheered by Eagle fans! I live 1.5 hours away from Philly and here Raven Fans out cheer Eagle fans. I never (since ’74) have been embarrassed to be a Dolphin fan until last night, and it wasn’t because we lost the game either. I’m embarrass because of you sorry Fin-Fans (use very loosely) in Miami. What was it 15 degrees with a wind chill of 5? No! Was it a stormy night? No! Then what’s the excuse? Are you all a bunch of drunken homeless beach bums that can’t afford a ticket? You Suck, and don’t deserve a team!

Maybe if you typed it in Spanish, you would get more response from Miami area fin fans. :lol:

Funny how Bengals fans have more to look forward to than Bills and finsfans. :cry:

Miami Area Fans, You worthless loads of sun dried crap! First, you don’t sell out a playoff game 2 years ago, F*#king Disgrace! Now on a Monday night game you get out cheered by Eagle fans! I live 1.5 hours away from Philly and here Raven Fans out cheer Eagle fans. I never (since ’74) have been embarrassed to be a Dolphin fan until last night, and it wasn’t because we lost the game either. I’m embarrass because of you sorry Fin-Fans (use very loosely) in Miami. What was it 15 degrees with a wind chill of 5? No! Was it a stormy night? No! Then what’s the excuse? Are you all a bunch of drunken homeless beach bums that can’t afford a ticket? You Suck, and don’t deserve a team!

Where were you last night???...

I know I was there. The Eagles are a championship team, and their fans have something to be excited about. On the other hand, what do we have to be so excited about???....

Don't start talking crap about the Phinz fans if you weren't even at the game yourself. I assume, after looking at your location{Maryland}, you weren't even at the game. If that's the case, you need to shut you pie hole regarding the Phinz fans. You're no better than any of us....:tongue:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by inFINSible
If I was a Baltimore fan living in Florida I might have enough sense to realize that my DESIRE to go to a game, ANY game, may cloud my judgement of the people who have gone to 100's of games and there fore I would not lay a blanket insult on an entire fanbase.

What?:confused:

I'm not insulting the entire fan base, I didn't insult any Fin Fan. I stated a fact about the Miami area Fin Fans.

Ok let's say you went to hundreds of games and are disappointed. Does that mean you can sit there and watch visiting fans out cheer you? Sell your Season tickets and/or stop going to the game. You are the inferior Fin Fan sitting on your a** the whole game. Please go to Tampa!:fire:

Ken.. put up or shutup... Why dont you spend a little cash to come down here and cheer your *** off like those Philly fans did? Maybe you arent such a hardcore fan after all eh? Maybe your just like the rest of us so-called "lame phin fans"...

:|

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Ya.. Piss off Ken! I am almost offended by your post! I along with the rest of the Phin Fans were yelling our ASSES off! I lost my voice I was cheering so loudly.. When the Miami D was up the stadium was so pounding.. It was a DEFINATE homefield advantage.. You only heard the Philly fans in the late 4th quarter when the game was done and not many Phin fans were left..

I stayed til the end... lost my voice.. and you have the nerve to call us pussies?? Piss off... Im sick of this "Dolphins fans suck" stigma.. Its not our fault half of south florida is filled with lame *** northeasteners.. Why dont they just move up to their frigid wasteland and stay there if they are so damned hardcore!??!!

Great I'm glad you gave all you had.

It wasn't just the Forth Quarter, it was all game!
I compared the philly offence when 3rd to go and miami offence when 3rd to go. There was more noise when miami had the ball.

& I never called any Dolfan a *****, but if you really think miami has a home field advantage because of crowd noise you need to watch other games, anyone really - except arizona

Well.. It is my understanding that we shouldnt make alot of noise when the offense is getting ready so that they can hear the play.. The point is to make the most noise when the opposing team is in the huddle to mess up their count and playcalling..

I could be wrong on this but that is how I always viewed it and how everyone else seemed to be cheering.. Maybe that is why you took it as Eagles fans cheering for their O.. But it was really Dolphin fans cheering AGAINST their (Philly) O..

Last edited by a moderator:

What?:confused:

I'm not insulting the entire fan base, I didn't insult any Fin Fan. I stated a fact about the Miami area Fin Fans.

Miami Area Fans, You worthless loads of sun dried crap! Are you all a bunch of drunken homeless beach bums that can’t afford a ticket? You Suck, and don’t deserve a team!

You wanna stop now, or do wanna keep making yourself look like a fool?

Well.. It is my understanding that we shouldnt make alot of noise when the offense is getting ready so that they can hear the play.. The point is to make the most noise when the opposing team is in the huddle to mess up their count and playcalling..

I could be wrong on this but that is how I always viewed it and how everyone else seemed to be cheering.. Maybe that is why you took it as Eagles fans cheering for their O.. But it was really Dolphin fans cheering AGAINST their (Philly) O..

Don't confuse him with facts....they don't fit his rant.

Ken.. put up or shutup... Why dont you spend a little cash to come down here and cheer your *** off like those Philly fans did? Maybe you arent such a hardcore fan after all eh? Maybe your just like the rest of us so-called "lame phin fans"...

:|

Yes I do wish I could more often.
I came down for a Jet game three years ago- mistake (hell I thought for a second there the plane went north)

& drove down and seen Miami beat the bills in '86

Here I went and watched Miami beat the ravens in '97
& I'll be at next year’s game also.

I've met alot of great fin fans, but you should really see the amount of emotion the Raven fans pore out. The little gimmicks that they perform during the game, they really do get in the mind of the players- you can see it really.

I've met alot of great fin fans, but you should really see the amount of emotion the Raven fans pore out. The little gimmicks that they perform during the game, they really do get in the mind of the players- you can see it really.

It did them alot of good down here this year didn't it???.....

They should invest in a cheerleading squad. Maybe then their fans wouldn't have to be doing splits, and doing rah-rah cheers up in the stands every week...:lol: :lol:

Give me a break!!!:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom