What A Shameful Disgrace | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Shameful Disgrace

Yes you are right the D has kept us in most of the games we've won but I guess the excitement of beating Philly on Monday night was running through our vains and the D-fense gets blown off the field what seemed like all but 3 possessions.
I guess Wanny should have kept his trap shut @ the pregame praising the D and look what happens.

Originally posted by KenCalo

Yes I do wish I could more often.
I came down for a Jet game three years ago- mistake (hell I thought for a second there the plane went north)

& drove down and seen Miami beat the bills in '86

Here I went and watched Miami beat the ravens in '97
& I'll be at next year’s game also.

I've met alot of great fin fans, but you should really see the amount of emotion the Raven fans pore out. The little gimmicks that they perform during the game, they really do get in the mind of the players- you can see it really.
I was at that game too.(Ravens in '97)

I've never been to a game in Miami, but I do have to give it to those Ravens fans. I've been to a few of their games, and it seems like the players feed off of the crowd. (Example: the Seahawks game this year)

To those who live in Florida: Is it the same way there?

Originally posted by BATMAN
I was laughing my @ss off watching him (Zach) get burned on that TD in the endzone.

Am I the only one who thinks there's something insanely wrong with this post??

No, I think Batman is so frustrated w/ the Phins that he's become dillusional, weird or a Philly fan.

Originally posted by T-Bone
No, I think Batman is so frustrated w/ the Phins that he's become dillusional, weird or a Philly fan.

No, I haven't become dillusional. I'm just tired of seeing a good LB try and cover someone in the endzone on a 30 yd pass.
Zach is good at run stopping. Nothing else. He can't pass cover.
How come everytime I see Zach cover someone, he's getting toasted? Any Fin fan is dillusional if they think I'm wrong..:-)

I understand but when you refer to play that gave the opposition the lead and you say that you were lauging you a$$ off it doesn't sit to well w/ others.

Originally posted by KenCalo

Sorry you're the only fool.

Not All Fin Fans live in Miami, and from the looks of it not too many do.

geez, are you having a hard time following along here???

you said you didn't insult Fin fans, I PROVED that you did.

But, you know what, you're right, I'm a fool.....for even thinking you might be able to admit you were wrong.

Alright boys enough w/ bashing each other. Let it go!!!!!
Every one is agitated with this whole **** season, Lets not turn on each other.

Originally posted by T-Bone
Alright boys enough w/ bashing each other. Let it go!!!!!
Every one is agitated with this whole **** season, Lets not turn on each other.

No

Who asked for your 2 cents just a fan? (Now if we start they will forget why they were argueing in the first place)

Mediocrity is not acceptable from this team. They didn't even tackle last night. That was very unprofessional. I can't side with anyone who blames fans for anything

I, too, was disappointed with the lack of support shown by the fans at last nights game. But you know what? It doesn't matter. The fans weren't the people out on the field playing like crap. The fans didn't throw 2 interceptions. The fans didn't forget how to tackle. Let's not forget that a very important part of the game of football is the players... not the fans.

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
why are you guys bashing the defense?? the defense has been keeping miami in the games all year round.. if it wasnt for them, miami may have only won about 2 games this year..
they were due for a letdown.. last week they played their best game all year. they didnt let the best team in the league score a touchdown at home, in weather that they sure as hell were used to playing in.. the held their offense to 3 points.. and still lost 12 to nothing!!
what did you expect..? they didnt show up last night.. and i dont really blame them.. i wouldnt either.
the defense is fine.. miami is lucky if most of the defense returns next year.

That's most of the whole point. Championship caliber teams don't let down at all. We seem to do it too often.

Back
Top Bottom