ahmajokester

Scout Team
Reaction score
Dolphins get: LB Mychal Kendricks
OG Chance Warmack
Phily's 2018 1st Round Pick

Eagles get: WR Jarvis Landry
Miami's 2018 3rd Round Pick

I'd hate to lose Landry, but we happen to be loaded at receiver - and I think the Eagles could use another weapon for Wentz. Kendricks and Warmack would probably not get on the field much for the Eagles, but I think Kendricks would fit in great with our LBs and start right away, and with the right coaching, I think Warmack would at least compete to start at LG right away...

Also sets us up for a nice draft next year.

Thoughts? Is this a trade you would be happy with if Miami pulled the trigger? Would Philly never consider it?

For the best slot receiver in the game....no. I like the fact that we get the Eagles first round pick but we also pick up his 16 million dollar guaranteed contract. On the other hand, laundry comes cheap at least for this year. We can get another stop gap LB for this year and see what next season brings.

Props to the OP for having the guts to put it out there. I'd absolutely hate to trade Jarvis Landry and hope the team gets a long-term deal done with him.

That said, I think the wide receiver depth on Miami is really good. Maybe there's another receiver the team could trade straight up for Mychal Kendricks, besides DaVante Parker or Kenny Stills. I'm not sure why he always seems to be on the trading block for Philly, but the Dolphins do have a recent history of trading with the Eagles. Not too familiar with their roster and whether they even need help at wide receiver.

Props to the OP for having the guts to put it out there. I'd absolutely hate to trade Jarvis Landry and hope the team gets a long-term deal done with him.

That said, I think the wide receiver depth on Miami is really good. Maybe there's another receiver the team could trade straight up for Mychal Kendricks, besides DaVante Parker or Kenny Stills. I'm not sure why he always seems to be on the trading block for Philly, but the Dolphins do have a recent history of trading with the Eagles. Not too familiar with their roster and whether they even need help at wide receiver.

I think they feel okay for now. Alshon Jeffrey is there, Torrey Smith, and it sounds like they think Agholor has improved enough to warrant them trading away jordan mathews. So those are their top 3, and they drafted a rookie in the 4th... Not saying that Landry wouldn't be an upgrade there, but I think they are probably set

I think trading Carroo could work out. With the undrafted rooks playing so well, Miami appears to have a lot of depth at wide receiver.

No way I'd trade Landry, though.

Back
Top Bottom