WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Choke, yea you guys are right, i know the Dolphins fans know about that every December it happens for the Phins. But the Bills deserved to lose, they missed feild goals, made stupid penalties, and gave up 3 4th down conversions, props to the Jags, even though both teams played pretty bad, they did what they needed to get done.

SWEEP!

At least the Bills were in there game at the end :shakeno:

I have season tickets..........I was at the game. I didn't get home until about 6pm and I was too tired to surf the net :(

On that 4th and 14, Jimmy Smith pushed off on Clements. How else can a player moving in one direction suddenly shift and go in the opposite direction? I still don't believe it was a force out, but that was some incredible catch by Wilford.

Jacksonville beating buffalo in buffalo = Miami getting beat by Houston in Miami. Buffalo is not a playoff team. Jets are better. hate to say it.

Lotta games to go yet, I'm not completely sold on the Phins being down and out. If Feely can manage not to lose games for the Phins, they could still do some damage, and reak havik on playoff hopes if nothing more... The Bills playoff hopes that is :D

Clumpy said:
On that 4th and 14, Jimmy Smith pushed off on Clements. How else can a player moving in one direction suddenly shift and go in the opposite direction? I still don't believe it was a force out, but that was some incredible catch by Wilford.

Boo hoo!

The team showed that they are not disciplined enough to win close games. London Fletcher kicks the ball and gets a penalty and stops to clock? Ha, Ha, Ha. Bush league, total bush league.

You also have to seriously question the defensive play calling. On the 4th and 14, the Bills rushed 3. On a lob pass 45 yards down field where the heck was the safety?????? There were no other players on that side of the field. Just bad schemes. And Clements admits he went for the interception?????? on 4th down???? He admitted after the game that he should have knocked it down.... ya think????? What an idiot.

On the TD pass, why is Spikes the primary cover guy on a WR? It happened earlier in the game and Spikes got called for a pass interference penalty. He has no business covering a WR. The two safeties, Wire and Reese, got over way too late. What the heck were they doing?

Jets81 said:
Lotta games to go yet, I'm not completely sold on the Phins being down and out. If Feely can manage not to lose games for the Phins, they could still do some damage, and reak havik on playoff hopes if nothing more... The Bills playoff hopes that is :D

i only saw highlights of the jets game but your offense looked pretty good

Hey Fishies,,,

The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. And while i'm at it, the bills were actually able to SCORE points. More than you can say for the your waste of space team. While the bills might finish behind the jets and pats in the division, one things for sure. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.

BuffRangePigpen said:
Hey Fishies,,,

The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. And while i'm at it, the bills were actually able to SCORE points. More than you can say for the your waste of space team. While the bills might finish behind the jets and pats in the division, one things for sure. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.

And the Fins D only gave up 10 points.....Whats your point?

The Bills were held to two short scoring drives by a mediocre defense. Nice, real nice.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The Bills were held to two short scoring drives by a mediocre defense. Nice, real nice.

Here are "FACTS" for you. The Jags D was ranked higher than both the Titans and the Fins last year. If they were mediocre, then the Titans D must suck. Although we weren't great on O against the Jags D , we didn't suck. The fins on the other hand sucked against the Titans Kearseless D.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

We beat ourselves w/ fumbles and a penalty. Your got b!tch slapped.

Can't wait for the bills to play the fins. I'll show up to eat crow if we lose. Will you?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And the Fins D only gave up 10 points.....Whats your point?

What's the point? Point is before you go shooting off your mouths about how bad buffalo sucks, take a good look at the way your own team played this week. The fish got SHUTOUT!!! That's right,, posted a big 00 in the scoresheet. :roflmao:

I was on this board sunday mornin reading all the posts about how it's only the first game of the season and the fish are still gonna make the playoffs because they have so much time to improve. Then i see this thread about how bad the bills D sucks because they gave up a whopping 13 points, 7 of which came on a 4th down with no time left in the game. Stuff happens, but i know if was an impartial fan i would feel a whole lot better about the Bills chances than the fish's. At leats they were able to score points! And for the record, the Jax defense was one of the best in the league last year, and is probably a top ten again this year.

BuffRangePigpen said:
What's the point? Point is before you go shooting off your mouths about how bad buffalo sucks, take a good look at the way your own team played this week. The fish got SHUTOUT!!! That's right,, posted a big 00 in the scoresheet. :roflmao:

I was on this board sunday mornin reading all the posts about how it's only the first game of the season and the fish are still gonna make the playoffs because they have so much time to improve. Then i see this thread about how bad the bills D sucks because they gave up a whopping 13 points, 7 of which came on a 4th down with no time left in the game. Stuff happens, but i know if was an impartial fan i would feel a whole lot better about the Bills chances than the fish's. At leats they were able to score points! And for the record, the Jax defense was one of the best in the league last year, and is probably a top ten again this year.

Just when I thought I had heard from the most misinformed Bills fan, another one comes along who is worse....

And for the record, Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed.

Justasportsfan said:
Here are "FACTS" for you. The Jags D was ranked higher than both the Titans and the Fins last year. If they were mediocre, then the Titans D must suck. Although we weren't great on O against the Jags D , we didn't suck. The fins on the other hand sucked against the Titans Kearseless D.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

We beat ourselves w/ fumbles and a penalty. Your got b!tch slapped.

Can't wait for the bills to play the fins. I'll show up to eat crow if we lose. Will you?

Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed, behind both the Titans and the Fins. Nice try trotting out yards allowed stats....

If yards gained determined the outcome, the Bills would have won yesterday. :shakeno:

Offensive production:

Bills - 248 total yds, 10 points
Jags - 230 totals yds, 13 points

Titans - 255 total yds, 10 points
Dolphins - 275 total yds, 7 points

Looks to me like two defensive battles. The Fins lost because of turnovers and penalties, just like the Bills. The only difference is that the Fins lost to a team that finished 12-4 last year and the Bills lost to a team that finished 5-11 last year and was 0-8 on the road last year.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed, behind both the Titans and the Fins. Nice try trotting out yards allowed stats....

Looks to me like two defensive battles. The Fins lost because of turnovers and penalties, just like the Bills. The only difference is that the Fins lost to a team that finished 12-4 last year and the Bills lost to a team that finished 5-11 last year and was 0-8 on the road last year.
Notice how I pointed out your stating the Jags D? They were 5-11 because of their O not their D. They had a rookie qb. The NFL must be screwed up my stating the the 6 total ranked D is mediocre. Argue the point I ws making. The titans record has nothing to do with the Jags D. The have Mcnair and an O that help them to their record.

6th ranked "TOTAL D" is mediocre ha! The Jags were last years no. 2 rush D . Okay you win the fins are better than the bills because they played a Titans D and the bills played a mediocre D in the Jags. :lol: Oh and the fins beat themselves. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Notice how I pointed out your stating the Jags D? They were 5-11 because of their O not their D. They had a rookie qb. The NFL must be screwed up my stating the the 6 total ranked D is mediocre. Argue the point I ws making. The titans record has nothing to do with the Jags D. The have Mcnair and an O that help them to their record.

6th ranked "TOTAL D" is mediocre ha! The Jags were last years no. 2 rush D . Okay you win the fins are better than the bills because they played a Titans D and the bills played a mediocre D in the Jags. :lol: Oh and the fins beat themselves. :lol:

Can't you read? I did address your point by pointing out the defensive stat that really matters - points against. The Jags D was 18th in points allowed. That is in the bottom half of the league and therefore mediocre.

Nice of you to admit that your "dominant D" held a crappy offense in check until they choked.... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Also, thanks for acknowledging that the Fins D held a very good Titans offense to just 10 points.

While both teams lost, it is obvious that the Fins lost to a much better team than the Bill lost to. This loss for the Bills is just as bad as the Fins opening day loss last year to the Texans. That loss cost the Fins a playoff spot.

Back
Top Bottom