WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

Justasportsfan said:
it depends who you're talking to .FFIB is satisfied w/ winning and no playoff appearance. His standards are obviously not up there.

Typical comment from a fan of a loser franchise that is so blinded by the emotional stress of cheering for a perennial loser that they feel the need to belittle the accomplishments of teams that have OUTPERFORMED their own.

Wanny is either a better coach than the Bills have had in a while or a better GM than the Bills have had in a while. Take your pick.....

Come to think of it, he would either be the 2nd best coach in Bills history or the 2nd best GM or BOTH! How funny is that?

In addition, Fiedler would qualify as the 2nd best QB in Bills history.....

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ltfinfan said:
i only saw highlights of the jets game but your offense looked pretty good

That it did ItFinfan, that it did.
Our O-line is already being touted as one of, if not the best lines in the league. We'll see as the season progresses. A lot of people didn't really notice the late addition of Kendal to our line, but it's obvious it's paying dividens already. The Bengals game would have, and should have been a rout, but Moss dropped 3 balls and TE Anthony "stone hands" Becht dropped a very catchable ball as well. The fumble on the opening kickoff also helped the Bengals get into the end zone by providing great field position right off the bat.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical comment from a fan of a loser franchise that is so blinded by the emotional stress of cheering for a perennial loser that they feel the need to belittle the accomplishments of teams that have OUTPERFORMED their own.

Wanny is either a better coach than the Bills have had in a while or a better GM than the Bills have had in a while. Take your pick.....

Come to think of it, he would either be the 2nd best coach in Bills history or the 2nd best GM or BOTH! How funny is that?

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

haha! Jealous of Wanny and Fiedler?http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=654836#post654836

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1030

Why didn't you chime in defending both of them? That's because you know you'd get owned by your fellow finfans. :lol:

So. Are you gonna put your money where your mouth is and bet that the bills don't finish 6-10 this year? I take it that since you refused to address the bet you posted out of your a$$ again. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
haha! Jealous of Wanny and Fiedler?http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=654836#post654836

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1030

Why didn't you chime in defending both of them? That's because you know you'd get owned by your fellow finfans. :lol:

So. Are you gonna put your money where your mouth is and bet that the bills don't finish 6-10 this year? I take it that since you refused to address the bet you posted out of your a$$ again. :lol:

Do you agree with every misinformed, delusional Bills fan (other than yourself of course)? Its tiring proving the same people wrong over and over again (with you being the worst offender).

Why don't we just make a bet on which team will finish with the better record? You take the Bills and I'll take the Dolphins. Loser changes their signature for a whole year to:

Closet <opposing team> fan.

So you'll be sporting this for a year:

"Closet Dolphins fan."

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Do you agree with every misinformed, delusional Bills fan (other than yourself of course)? Its tiring proving the same people wrong over and over again (with you being the worst offender).

Why don't we just make a bet on which team will finish with the better record? You take the Bills and I'll take the Dolphins. Loser changes their signature for a whole year to:

Closet <opposing team> fan.

So you'll be sporting this for a year:

"Closet Dolphins fan."
NO! I quote you and don't always disccuss things w/ other fans regardless of what team they root for. Why change the bet? Are you doubting your own statement?

Justasportsfan said:
NO! I quote you and don't always disccuss things w/ other fans regardless of what team they root for. Why change the bet? Are you doubting your own statement?

Looks to me like you doubt your own team's ability to finish ahead of the Fins.

:shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo said:

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!!
You need help bro. Did/do you live in Love Canal? Drink the lake water? Or maybe you live in Crack Rock (Black Rock). Something warped your mind one day. :shakeno:

Your so blind you could be a spokesman for the Lions Club. Or SABAH.

AmishJihad said:
You need help bro. Did/do you live in Love Canal? Drink the lake water? Or maybe you live in Crack Rock (Black Rock). Something warped your mind one day. :shakeno:

Its just a demonstration of how pitiful the Bills franchise really is.....

They have a long and storied tradtion of losing:

1960's - 5 losing seasons
1970's - 7 losing seasons
1980's - 5 losing seasons, 1 8-8 season
1990's - 2 losing seasons
2000's - 2 (and counting) losing seasons, 2 8-8 seasons

Now there is a tradition of futility to hang your hat on!

44 seasons have resulted in 24 with records of .500 or below. :roflmao:

That is just sad. No Bills fan should have the stones to criticize any coach, GM, or QB that is been involved with a franchise that averages 10 wins per season.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Looks to me like you doubt your own team's ability to finish ahead of the Fins.

:shakeno:
I will accept the bet regarding who will have a better record as long as we bet as well that the bills won't finish 6-10 or less. That's 2 bets.

1) If the bills finish w/ a better record than the fins, yeah you change your sig or vice versa.

2) If the bills finish better than 6-10, you change your handle to billsfaninbuffalo or I change mine to justafinfan. You made a statement and I called you on it.

If we both win one it's a wash.
Are you game or are you chicken?

Justasportsfan said:
I will accept the bet regarding who will have a better record as long as we bet as well that the bills won't finish 6-10 or less. That's 2 bets.

1) If the bills finish w/ a better record than the fins, yeah you change your sig or vice versa.

2) If the bills finish better than 6-10, you change your handle to billsfaninbuffalo or I change mine to justafinfan. You made a statement and I called you on it.

If we both win one it's a wash.
Are you game or are you chicken?

Thats too one sided. You're the only one with an 'out'. The Fins could finish ahead of the Bills, but if the Bills get 7 wins its a wash?

If you really think the Bills are better than the Fins, you'll bet straight up, if not, you won't.

AmishJihad said:

For those of you who doubt where Wanny's performance with the Dolphins would rank against alltime Bills coaches, here are the Bills coaches ranked by career regular season winning % with the Bills:

Marv Levy 63%
Wade Phillips 60%
Lou Saban 55%
Chuck Knox 50%
Buster Ramsey 41%
Joe Collier 36%
Gregg Williams 35%
Johnny Rauch 28%
Hank Bullough 25%
Kay Stephenson 25%
Jim Ringo 21%
Harvey Johnson 7%
Mike Mularkey 0%

And here is Wanny's performance with the Fins:

Dave Wannstedt 64%

So, I was wrong, he would rank first, but we'll give Levy the nod to soften the blow of 4 SB losses. Wanny ranks 2nd.

Keep that in mind the next time you crack on Wanny....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
For those of you who doubt where Wanny's performance with the Dolphins would rank against alltime Bills coaches, here are the Bills coaches ranked by career regular season winning % with the Bills:

Marv Levy 63%
Wade Phillips 60%
Lou Saban 55%
Chuck Knox 50%
Buster Ramsey 41%
Joe Collier 36%
Gregg Williams 35%
Johnny Rauch 28%
Hank Bullough 25%
Kay Stephenson 25%
Jim Ringo 21%
Harvey Johnson 7%
Mike Mularkey 0%

And here is Wanny's performance with the Fins:

Dave Wannstedt 64%

So, I was wrong, he would rank first, but we'll give Levy the nod to soften the blow of 4 SB losses. Wanny ranks 2nd.

Keep that in mind the next time you crack on Wanny....
Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

Its not saying much to say Wanny has a better winning pct. than Ringo, Stephenson, Bullough and Rauch.

Wanny's winning pct in Chicago was only 41%. Add that to his Dolphins record and you get a grandiose 51%. Rounded up (50.6%). Which drops him to #4 (almost 5) on that list. :eek:

So all that BS you just threw at me means JACK because no matter how good Wanny has done in Miami, it still doesnt make him a good coach.

:goodnight

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Its just a demonstration of how pitiful the Bills franchise really is.....

They have a long and storied tradtion of losing:

1960's - 5 losing seasons
1970's - 7 losing seasons
1980's - 5 losing seasons, 1 8-8 season
1990's - 2 losing seasons
2000's - 2 (and counting) losing seasons, 2 8-8 seasons

Now there is a tradition of futility to hang your hat on!

44 seasons have resulted in 24 with records of .500 or below. :roflmao:

That is just sad. No Bills fan should have the stones to criticize any coach, GM, or QB that is been involved with a franchise that averages 10 wins per season.
:topic:

Were talking about Wanny here. Not the Bills franchise. :nono:

Justa was right, you should be WannyFanInBuffalo.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Thats too one sided. You're the only one with an 'out'. The Fins could finish ahead of the Bills, but if the Bills get 7 wins its a wash?

If you really think the Bills are better than the Fins, you'll bet straight up, if not, you won't.
what you chicken out you coward :roflmao: You made a statement that the bills will finish w/ 6 wins. Once again, you got caught posting out of your a$$. We all know now that you actually don't believe yourself. :lol:

:owned:

AmishJihad said:
Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

Its not saying much to say Wanny has a better winning pct. than Ringo, Stephenson, Bullough and Rauch.

Wanny's winning pct in Chicago was only 41%. Add that to his Dolphins record and you get a grandiose 51%. Rounded up (50.6%). Which drops him to #4 (almost 5) on that list. :eek:

So all that BS you just threw at me means JACK because no matter how good Wanny has done in Miami, it still doesnt make him a good coach.

:goodnight
Don't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

His coach in under fire in the main forum and he can't even chime in to defend his lovable Wanny.

Back
Top Bottom