WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
After all that crap you CHANGE the bet?

This little phrase was included in your first double bet challenge:

Its that little girlie escape clause that I've been objecting to. Do you need your little escape clause to close the bet or not?
it's the same bet you duma$$. Why wouldn't you want it to be a wash if we both win one?

Fine if a wash is all that was holding you back. No wash. Deal?

Justasportsfan said:
it's the same bet you duma$$. Why wouldn't you want it to be a wash if we both win one?

I forgot how dense you are. Its not the same bet. :shakeno:

Before we continue this painful conversation, what are your predictions for the records of the Bills and Dolphins?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I forgot how dense you are. Its not the same bet. :shakeno:

Before we continue this painful conversation, what are your predictions for the records of the Bills and Dolphins?
It's the same bet I made in the other post is what I meant Grandma. I just simplified it for you since you are obviously too stupid.

Having a better record than the fins is not enough for me. I want both bets going. Now remember , I challenged you first and you can't handle it so you start another bet that i accepted as long as you take my first challenge.

So did you grow some balls yet or still a pu$$y?

Justasportsfan said:
It's the same bet I made in the other post is what I meant Grandma. I just simplified it for you since you are obviously too stupid.

Having a better record than the fins is not enough for me. I want both bets going. Now remember , I challenged you first and you can't handle it so you start another bet that i accepted as long as you take my first challenge.

So did you grow some balls yet or still a pu$$y?

You're an a$$hole. You didn't simplify the bet, I forced you to remove your little wussy escape clause. Fûckín jerk.....You started with a little girl's bet. You were bold enough to bet that the Bills won't suck as much as last year. Wow, now that takes guts. Only a Bills fan would suggest a bet where 7 wins means they win.... has there ever been a sadder commentary on the state of a franchise?

Why are you avoiding my question? Give me your predictions for the Bills and Dolphins.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You're an a$$hole. You didn't simplify the bet, I forced you to remove your little wussy escape clause. Fûckín jerk.....You started with a little girl's bet. You were bold enough to bet that the Bills won't suck as much as last year. Wow, now that takes guts. Only a Bills fan would suggest a bet where 7 wins means they win.... has there ever been a sadder commentary on the state of a franchise?

Why are you avoiding my question? Give me your predictions for the Bills and Dolphins.
Hah! wasn't trying to simplify the bet you fool, I was simplifying the explanation. Man you're dumb.

I challenged you first and if there is anyone who wanted an escape from what he said, you did by making another bet which I accepted as long as you take the first bet.

you shouldn't have made an idiotic statement that the bills will only go as far a 6 wins if you are going to run away like a old pu$$y when asked to step up to the plate and back it up. Twist it all you want, everyone can see you don't back up your comments.

Are you baiting me into making a prediction so you can feed of it. NO. I say the bills are better than 6-10 and will have a better record than the fins. Out of that I made 1 bet w/ you and accept yours but you wont accept because you can't back yourself up.

an A$$hole. That hurts.:lol: you however proved you have no balls to stand up for yourself :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Hah! wasn't trying to simplify the bet you fool, I was simplifying the expanation. Man you're dumb.

I challenged you first and if there is anyone who wanted an escape from what he said, you did by making another bet which I accepted as long as you take the first bet.

you shouldn't have made an idiotic statement that the bills will only go as far a 6 wins if you are going to run away like a old pu$$y when asked to step up to the plate and back it up. Twist it all you want, everyone can see you don't back up your comments.

Are you baiting me into making a prediction so you can feed of it. NO. I say the bills are better than 6-10 and will have a better record than the fins. Out of that that made 2 bets w/ you that you wont accept because you can't back yourself up.

So you too much of a pûssy to make predictions.....nice...

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So you too much of a pûssy to make predictions.....nice...

Another cop out. Take the bets old man. Put up or shutup.

Justasportsfan said:
Another cop out. Take the bets old man. Put up or shutup.

typical Bills fan pûssy....

No guts, just like your team. How fitting that you're a Bills fan.

Put your cards on the table or go home. Have the guts to state your predictions. Stop clinging to one comment about a 6-10 season.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
typical Bills fan pûssy....

No guts, just like your team. How fitting that you're a Bills fan.

Put your cards on the table or go home. Have the guts to state your predictions. Stop clinging to one comment about a 6-10 season.
you shloud be the last one to talk about guts. you have no guts to back yourself up. Youre too much of an old pu$$y though. Hey I accepted both bets , you're the one who won't.

Cmon Grandma. Take the bet. Are you gonna wait for Sunday's results before you take the bet. Doesn't work that way. :D

BTW, for someone who said you can't be everywhere, you sure respond to my posts a lot and yet you can't defend Wanny in the main forum. Once again you're full of ****. :D

Justasportsfan said:
BTW, for someone who said you can't be everywhere, you sure respond to my posts a lot and yet you can't defend Wanny in the main forum. Once again you're full of ****. :D

Ummm... I said I wasn't posting on that thread because I was dealing with clueless Bills fans.... as you can see, that is true....

Justasportsfan said:
you shloud be the last one to talk about guts. you have no guts to back yourself up. Youre too much of an old pu$$y though. Hey I accepted both bets , you're the one who won't.

Cmon Grandma. Take the bet. Are you gonna wait for Sunday's results before you take the bet. Doesn't work that way. :D

Make your predictions like a man. Lets both make our predictions and then bet to see who is correct. You want the one-sided, lowball target of 7 wins for the Bills.

One last time, put your cards on the table and be a man or admit that you're too much of a pûssy....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Make your predictions like a man. Lets both make our predictions and then bet to see who is correct. You want the one-sided, lowball target of 7 wins for the Bills.

One last time, put your cards on the table and be a man or admit that you're too much of a pûssy....
An attempt to divert his pu$$iness. How can it be a lowball when you made the statement? DUH!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Ummm... I said I wasn't posting on that thread because I was dealing with clueless Bills fans.... as you can see, that is true....
Marv got fired. Who's cluelss? Man, short term memory problems. You're getting senile old man.

Justasportsfan said:
Marv got fired. Who's cluelss? Man, short term memory problems. You're getting senile old man.

You're right he 'retired' ;)

6-10 just helped him 'retire' :lol:

Yet its funny when he says he is no longer 'retired' and the Bills need a coach, good old Ralph doesn't call....hmmmmm.

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

Back
Top Bottom