WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

As tight end Randy McMichael said: "This is not college. You can't have the quarterback shuffle. You need that chemistry. If you have one guy, stick with that one guy." :roflmao:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...p16,0,2076811.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

You think after all these years of being a HC, media and fans would not blast Wanny if he was even a decent coach. Is he a good DC , hell yeah. That's the only reason why his team has won games that made the fins mediocre. He will never make it to a sb as a HC of the fins.

AmishJihad said:
Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

Its not saying much to say Wanny has a better winning pct. than Ringo, Stephenson, Bullough and Rauch.

Wanny's winning pct in Chicago was only 41%. Add that to his Dolphins record and you get a grandiose 51%. Rounded up (50.6%). Which drops him to #4 (almost 5) on that list. :eek:

So all that BS you just threw at me means JACK because no matter how good Wanny has done in Miami, it still doesnt make him a good coach.

:goodnight

Chuck Knox had 5 years in Buffalo. Wanny is starting his 5th in Miami. So, you're wrong, the comparison to Knox is not skewed, Saban coached for a total of 8 seasons in two separate stints with the Bills.

Marv Levy sucked in KC too. That doesn't take away from what he did in Buffalo.

Your quote above just proves how biased you really are. No matter how good he has done, it doesn't make him a good coach????? Thats a bunch of crap.

I realize it must suck that a coach that you feel is terrible has outperformed your beloved coaches, but you have no choice but to deal with it....

AmishJihad said:
:topic:

Were talking about Wanny here. Not the Bills franchise. :nono:

Justa was right, you should be WannyFanInBuffalo.

We're talking about whether the fans of a loser franchise have any business criticizing another team's coach. Every Bills fan should include the following phrase at the end of every criticism of Wanny:

.....but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

Here are some samples to get you started:

Wanny sucks, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

Wanny is a terrible coach, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

I think Wanny should get fired, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

You can add your own......

Aren't you embarrassed to criticize a team, coach, and QB that have put your team to shame over the last 4 years? Have you no sense of shame? I would feel foolish too criticize the Patriots right now. They are better than the Fins and I accept that. Bills fans have become delusional due to the decades of futility. Truely sad....

Justasportsfan said:
what you chicken out you coward :roflmao: You made a statement that the bills will finish w/ 6 wins. Once again, you got caught posting out of your a$$. We all know now that you actually don't believe yourself. :lol:

:owned:

I gave you a chance to show your faith in your team and you are running like a little girl......

Justasportsfan said:
Don't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

His coach in under fire in the main forum and he can't even chime in to defend his lovable Wanny.

Sorry if the truth hurts.....

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
Don't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

His coach in under fire in the main forum and he can't even chime in to defend his lovable Wanny.

Its a full time job just dealing with the misinformed Bills fan trolls....I can't be expected to be everywhere.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I gave you a chance to show your faith in your team and you are running like a little girl......
I took your bet and you wont take mine . You're the b!tch skirtwearing girl.

If the bills win more than 6 games , I win.

If the fins have a better recoerd than the bills you win.

How hard is that? You got owned and proven not to back up your statement.

Put up or shutup b!tch :D.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Its a full time job just dealing with the misinformed Bills fan trolls....I can't be expected to be everywhere.
Cop out :lol: Don't worry , you've been proven not to back up your own statement, I don't expect you to stick up for your own beliefs even if it's debating w/ your fellow finfans.

MARV HOF coach

Wanny , has never made it sb as a HC and is in trouble of getting fired.

Common sense. Look it up. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
I took your bet and you wont take mine . You're the b!tch skirtwearing girl.

If the bills win more than 6 games , I win.

If the fins have a better recoerd than the bills you win.

How hard is that? You got owned and proven not to back up your statement.

Put up or shutup b!tch :D.

You're the big mouth on an enemy site. Put up or shut up. Bet me straight up with no little girlie cop out. If you don't believe your Bills are better than the Dolphins just say so.....or make the bet.

Everyone can see that you have an opportunity to back the Bills and won't.

Now you're getting into a hissy fit over getting called out. :lol:

See the Doctor about the shriveled raisins in your shorts before coming back.....

Justasportsfan said:
Cop out :lol: Don't worry , you've been proven not to back up your own statement, I don't expect you to stick up for your own beliefs even if it's debating w/ your fellow finfans.

MARV HOF coach

Wanny , has never made it sb as a HC and is in trouble of getting fired.

Common sense. Look it up. :lol:

Uh..... MARV DID GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because he had the talent to WIN the SB and FAILED. Rather than win, they showed up and got schooled.

Deal with it:

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You're the big mouth on an enemy site. Put up or shut up. Bet me straight up with no little girlie cop out. If you don't believe your Bills are better than the Dolphins just say so.....or make the bet.

Everyone can see that you have an opportunity to back the Bills and won't.

Now you're getting into a hissy fit over getting called out. :lol:

See the Doctor about the shriveled raisins in your shorts before coming back.....
I will take your bet why won't you take mine b!tch? :D

Cmon I never said the bills will have a better record. You said the bills will finish 6-10. Cmon Grandma, take the bet.

If the fins finish w/ a better record, I'll do what you ask.

If the bills win more than 6 games, you do what I asked.

I bet you chicken out , Grandma. If you're not going to take it, go back and cook your hubby some lunch and do the laundry. Stop making a$$anine statements you can't back up.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Uh..... MARV DID GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because he had the talent to WIN the SB and FAILED. Rather than win, they showed up and got schooled.

Deal with it:

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%
Marv got fired? Wanna bet he quit? :roflmao: You're such a loser.

Justasportsfan said:

Because yours is a attempt at a cop out when the Bills finish behind the Fins...

Answer the question: Do you believe that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Because yours is a attempt at a cop out when the Bills finish behind the Fins...

Answer the question: Do you believe that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins?

Are you man enough to back up your statement? Answer this question and I'll answer yours. :D

Justasportsfan said:

Cmon I never said the bills will have a better record. You said the bills will finish 6-10. Cmon Grandma, take the bet.

If the fins finish w/ a better record, I'll do what you ask.

If the bills win more than 6 games, you do what I asked.

I bet you chicken out , Grandma. If you're not going to take it, go back and cook your hubby some lunch and do the laundry. Stop making a$$anine statements you can't back up.

you such a *****......

What do I get if the Bills finish behind the Fins AND have 6 wins or less?????? Nothing more.

Go away until your willing to back the Bills like a man. You have the added cop out of just scurrying back to the rock you crawled out from. You can go back and cry with your other loser fans. This is my teams board. I am the one risking something. Everyone already knows you're a loser.

One last chance to be a man....

Back
Top Bottom