WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
you such a *****......

What do I get if the Bills finish behind the Fins AND have 6 wins or less?????? Nothing more.

Go away until your willing to back the Bills like a man. You have the added cop of of just scurrying back to the rock you crawled out from. You can go back and cry with your other loser fans. This is my teams board. I am the one risking something. Everyone already knows you're a loser.

One last chance to be a man....

Can you read? Go back anf=d read what I bet , go grab your glasses Grannny.

I said I will take the bet if you take mine. How hard is that? remember I bet you first. Grandma. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Are you man enough to back up your statement? Answer this question and I'll answer yours. :D

Never mind, you've just answered the question.... :roflmao:

I was willing to take the bet but you weren't willing to take mine (2 bets at that) now go and change granpa's diapers.:D

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I just checked. He 'retired'. Now he's 'unretired'.
We all know how stupid you are, I was just trying to help YOU realize that so won't wont be making anymore stupid statements you can't back up. :D

Now that you've proven to everyone like always that you post out of your a$$ I'm done talking to someone who doesn't have the balls to stick up for himself for now

Glad to help :D

Justasportsfan said:
Can you read? Go back anf=d read what I bet , go grab your glasses Grannny.

I said I will take the bet if you take mine. How hard is that? remember I bet you first. Grandma. :D

The combination of the two bets gives you a little girlie escape clause. You can't have it. Take the bet straight up or go away.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The combination of the two bets gives you a little girlie escape clause. You can't have it. Take the bet straight up or go away.

Pu$$y. :D

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Wuss. So sad.... doesn't have the nads to back his own team..... :shakeno:
Coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to back himself. :roflmao:

Read the bet. Even your hubby will agree it's a fair bet. You only want to bet straight up to hide under a skirt from my bet.

Justasportsfan said:
Coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to back himself. :roflmao:

Read the bet. Even your hubby will agree it's a fair bet. You only want to bet straight up to hide under a skirt from my bet.

I only want to bet 'straight up' to hide...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not even you can successfully twist things that much. Face it, you acknowledge that you have no faith that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins. I can't say that I blame you......

You can run away with your tail between your legs now..... plenty of room for your tail since you have no balls.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I only want to bet 'straight up' to hide...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not even you can successfully twist things that much. Face it, you acknowledge that you have no faith that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins. I can't say that I blame you......

You can run away with your tail between your legs now..... plenty of room for your tail since you have no balls.
I said I was willing to bet on my team. Are you willing to bet on yourself? When you grow some balls let me know Granny.

Tell me, why won't you bet that the bills will win more than 6 games like you said? Simple question.

If the bills win more than 6 games you change your handle to BillsfaninBuffalo. If they don't I will change mine to justafinfan like I said.

If the fins have a better record than the bills I will put closet finfan in my sig and you put closet bills fan if they don't. Yet you won't take the bet.

Pu$$Y :D

Justasportsfan said:
I said I was willing to bet on my team. Are you willing to bet on yourself? When you grow some balls let me know Granny.

Tell me, why won't you bet that the bills will win more than 6 games like you said? Simple question.

If the bills win more than 6 games you change your handle to BillsfaninBuffalo. If they don't I will change mine to justafinfan like I said.

If the fins have a better record than the bills I will put closet finfan in my sig and you put closet bills fan if they don't. Yet you won't take the bet.

Pu$$Y :D

After all that crap you CHANGE the bet?

This little phrase was included in your first double bet challenge:

If we both win one it's a wash.

Its that little girlie escape clause that I've been objecting to. Do you need your little escape clause to close the bet or not?

Back
Top Bottom