WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

BuffRangePigpen said:
What's the point? Point is before you go shooting off your mouths about how bad buffalo sucks, take a good look at the way your own team played this week. The fish got SHUTOUT!!! That's right,, posted a big 00 in the scoresheet. :roflmao:
Maybe you should look at the scoresheet again. When did Miami get shutout? It wasn't in week one. I don't see any big 00 in the scoresheet. Maybe if Mare got two chances to kick a FG like lamedell did then Miami would have 10 points.

Clumpy said:
At least the Bills were in there game at the end
:boohoo: :boohoo:
Yeah that and a dollar will get you a very small cup of coffee !!
:www:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

BuffRangePigpen said:
The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.
:spit:
Yep and that :laughat: #2 d gave up a t-d in the final 4 seconds to a team that was 5-11 last season ! :roflmao:

Wanna put some money where YOUR mouth IS 4 CHOKE fan ????
:shakeno:

Marino1983

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Can't you read? I did address your point by pointing out the defensive stat that really matters - points against. The Jags D was 18th in points allowed. That is in the bottom half of the league and therefore mediocre.

Nice of you to admit that your "dominant D" held a crappy offense in check until they choked.... :roflmao: :roflmao: Also, thanks for acknowledging that the Fins D held a very good Titans offense to just 10 points.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
While both teams lost, it is obvious that the Fins lost to a much better team than the Bill lost to. This loss for the Bills is just as bad as the Fins opening day loss last year to the Texans. That loss cost the Fins a playoff spot.
Yeah we lost. Our dominant D screwed up in the last second. I can admit that. Your D on the other hand got owned as all throughout the ballgame. Does it matter who's O ws better? You lost too didn't you. So admit it, your D couldn't close squat.

All you did was say "your **** stinks more than mine". You LOST Helloooo!

Time will tell when the bills play your sorry offense. Our game wasn't called well by our rookie coach but at least our O didn't stink like last year. Your team under Wanny for 5 years is getting worse. Sorry excuse for a coach. we'll see what Feely can do against AfCE rivals.

Justasportsfan said:
Your D on the other hand got owned as all throughout the ballgame.

Time will tell when the bills play your sorry offense. Our game wasn't called well by our rookie coach but at least our O didn't stink like last year. Your team under Wanny for 5 years is getting worse. Sorry excuse for a coach. we'll see what Feely can do against AfCE rivals.

Our D that got 'owned' gave up fewer points to a better team than your 'great' D. Your O scored only 10 points. It looks just like last year. What games were you watching?

I see its your coaches fault AGAIN. Maybe your players aren't very good. The Bills would have been fortunate to have Wanny for the last 5 years.

BTW, the Bills DID NOT dominate that game. I watched it again last night. It was an even game throughout. Both offenses were controlled by the defenses. The opinion held by many Bills fans that they dominanted and just got unlucky at the end is WRONG. The game was close and the team that made the plays at the end won. Either team could have won that game.

BTW, you will face many teams this year that are better than the Jags. The Fins will play only 1 or 2 better than the Titans.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Our D that got 'owned' gave up fewer points to a better team than your 'great' D. Your O scored only 10 points. It looks just like last year. What games were you watching?

I see its your coaches fault AGAIN. Maybe your players aren't very good. The Bills would have been fortunate to have Wanny for the last 5 years.

BTW, the Bills DID NOT dominate that game. I watched it again last night. It was an even game throughout. Both offenses were controlled by the defenses. The opinion held by many Bills fans that they dominanted and just got unlucky at the end is WRONG. The game was close and the team that made the plays at the end won. Either team could have won that game.

BTW, you will face many teams this year that are better than the Jags. The Fins will play only 1 or 2 better than the Titans.
Fact is you lost. How hard is that to understand? A better or worse team after 1 game? I never said the entire bills dominated the jags. Our D was dominant til' the very end.

So you played a better team from LAST YEAR. Things do change. Look at the fins Look at the main thread. How many threads are there talking about new possible coaches? I forgot , you're a Wanny boy. You'll turn your head the other way when the entire NFL starting w/ your fellow finfans think your team is a joke.

Smack time is over. Only time will tell when we face each other. We'll see which team get's better.

Justasportsfan said:
Fact is you lost. How hard is that to understand? A better or worse team after 1 game? I never said the entire bills dominated the jags. Our D was dominant til' the very end.

So you played a better team from LAST YEAR. Things do change. Look at the fins Look at the main thread. How many threads are there talking about new possible coaches? I forgot , you're a Wanny boy. You'll turn your head the other way when the entire NFL starting w/ your fellow finfans think your team is a joke.

Smack time is over. Only time will tell when we face each other. We'll see which team get's better.

Nice try.....Our D was dominant until it wasn't..... :roflmao:

Your coaching staff has a lot to learn. There were questionable calls on offense and defense in that game.

Mike Williams doesn't look any better. An unknown DE owned him.

Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid.

Must hurt to know that another 6 win season has just started.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

Your coaching staff has a lot to learn. There were questionable calls on offense and defense in that game.

Mike Williams doesn't look any better. An unknown DE owned him.

Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid.

Like I said. Enough talk. Our teams will do the talking themselves. Can't wait for the bills to face the Fins. We'll see what the record will be. I don't have a problem showing up when w suck. We'll see how you handle it. You already broke down in the gameday thread and made a personal attack :lol: For your sake, the fins better beat the bills.

Justasportsfan said:
Like I said. Enough talk. Our teams will do the talking themselves. Can't wait for the bills to face the Fins. We'll see what the record will be. I don't have a problem showing up when w suck. We'll see how you handle it. You already broke down in the gameday thread and made a personal attack :lol: For your sake, the fins better beat the bills.

I made a personal attack???? No way........

We'd be lucky to have Wanny? :roflmao: Spoken like a true blind man.

Mike Williams got owned? Last I knew Bledsoe was only sacked once.

Mularkey, on his radio show last night, said that the first Bills play from scrimmage was designed to go deep, but that Bledsoe didnt like what he saw and threw to his check down, Henry.

:shakeno:

AmishJihad said:
We'd be lucky to have Wanny? :roflmao: Spoken like a true blind man.

The Dolphins under Wanny average 10 wins per year. That is a wet dream for Bills fans.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

yup our HC has a lot to learn while your coach maxed out. There's no hope.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid. .
you gave up a 4th to move up a step to get Carey only to be benched and can't beat a back-up to St. Clair. That's even stupider :lol: Just like Carey, Evans will take time. DUH!
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Wanna bet the bills don't finish 6-10? :D

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The Dolphins under Wanny average 10 wins per year. That is a wet dream for Bills fans.
10 wins with a team inherited from Jimmy J. And no playoffs the last 2 years. Now that his personnel decisions are starting to filter in the seasons not looking to bright. !0 wins doesnt make him a good coach.

AmishJihad said:
!0 wins doesnt make him a good coach.
it depends who you're talking to .FFIB is satisfied w/ winning and no playoff appearance. His standards are obviously not up there.

Back
Top Bottom