What are the Dolphins going to do? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the Dolphins going to do?

Originally posted by DaQuix
I am a Bills fan and honestly dont know, about the Dolphins off-season thinking so I was hoping you guys can fill me in. The Miami Dolphins are 9.5 million OVER the cap. They still have to sign Adewale Ogunleye, Terrel Buckley, Arturo Freeman, Shawn Wooden, Matt Turk, Tommy Hendricks.

Im writing a off-season article on the NFL - what I need to know is how the Dolphins plan to get out of this debt with all these players needing to be signed. Thanks guys.

Wow!
You sure go all out in the research department for your articles! :rolleyes:

The first place all the Sun-Sentinel and ESPN writers turn to for research on the Dolphins is always an internet message board too! :rolleyes:

I doubt anyone hired you to write anything except for some Bills message board, and if someone did pay you money to write an article...... God help them. :lol:

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Wow, you make Jets/Pats fans look good Trekbiz
:lol:

Normally I'm not into talking any smack.
You won't see me in the smack forum ever.
However, I smell a rat on this post and if he is serious he has no business writing anything.

Cut Zack Thomas, Greise, and Madison after 6-1 and we'll shave 20 Million off that cap. Throw that 20 Million at Payton Manning and start T Buck in Madison's place and find a top notch MLB and WR and we're set. See it isnt that hard.

Originally posted by finfan54
I have a question, doesnt the darryl gradener money come off this year? is it allready in the equation?
I think that the fins will be able to cut down alot of money more easier than people might think. Guys like freeman/wooden/ect. can be cut and go to other teams or brought back when the cap is under control.
Restructure Madison (trade if at all possible for a second to third draft pick)
Cut mare or take a pay cut.
OLinemen will be gone. that right there will save you alot of dough. aside from griese/mcnight/and many other lower salary guys who just add up.

Yup, Gardener is done now. We start out with alot < than1 mil. But seeing how Wanny is still in tha mix, we're stilkl screwed either way !! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom