What are the other AFC East teams fans saying? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the other AFC East teams fans saying?

Se7eN said:
heres what my friend said online that racist mother f'er

he's a jets fan and i cant stand him ne more i dont even chill with him ne more bc he's an ******* and everytime we chill with girls they get pissed off and dont put out so i havent chilled with him in months so if ne1 feels free to im him and attack him go ahead

Yeah, I stopped reading what Jets and Bills fans had to say yesterday when I saw probably a hand full of them from both teams start bashing the "Black Quarterback" thing on their boards and then going to the racist card about him eating fried chicken and drinking ripple and him being scared that Florida is so close to Georgia and Mississippi.. Right there that told me all about Jets and Bills fans I needed to know. That they are as ignorant as I thought. Actually more so, cause at least if I didn't like them, I respected them, now, they want to bash him because he's BLACK? That's just ignorant! So Bills and Jets fans, to go to that card should be shameful!

nyjunc said:
Scared? of Culpepper?:sidelol:

I didnt' want to ruin your fun yesterday so I didn' comment but I am as happy as can be you got Daunte. He is the most overarted QB in the game, he is a great fantasy QB but is not a great real QB. He chokes time after time after time in big spots AND he's damaged goods. Yesterday was a great day for us as Brees went to NO making our #4 overall pick more valuable and Daunte went to you guys.

WTf makes you think that NO wont still draft a qb. In case you havent noticed. Brees arm is still in question and it would only make sense to draft a qb in case he gets hurt again like your qb and never recovers. Stop thinking you will get a qb cuz the fact of the matter is that nobody knows.

Who cares what the oposition fans think! They will find out next season when Daunte stretches the field and lights em up.
Im a happy Fins fan and its looking bright for the future.

fishfan34 said:
Yeah, I stopped reading what Jets and Bills fans had to say yesterday when I saw probably a hand full of them from both teams start bashing the "Black Quarterback" thing on their boards and then going to the racist card about him eating fried chicken and drinking ripple and him being scared that Florida is so close to Georgia and Mississippi.. Right there that told me all about Jets and Bills fans I needed to know. That they are as ignorant as I thought. Actually more so, cause at least if I didn't like them, I respected them, now, they want to bash him because he's BLACK? That's just ignorant! So Bills and Jets fans, to go to that card should be shameful!
I AGREE 100%, but I didn't see any of that on the Bills boards, but anyway, can anyone tell me pep's timeline. I heard if all goes perfect he be ready late august into sept. , If there is any setbacks your opening day starter is "the lemon" so before you fish fans go and do what you always do( jump to the superbowl after 1 move) you better hope evrything goes perfect. If it does great , you all should be able to be in contension for the playoffs, no doubt. BUT< BUT< BUT, what if he has just a minor setback, which could EASILY happen? THEN WHAT???? The east will have LEMON JUICE for lunch on sundays... Just don't fit your rings just yet there slappy's!!

Pagan said:
Please spare me the homer spin. Thurston Howell, I mean Chad Pennington is 2-2 in the post season. You neglected to post his won/loss record for the regular season. You said Culpepper is all about the stats, yet you use stats to chop him down. What's your boy Chad's won/loss? Spill it or quit using Culpepper's as ammo.

BTW...Trent Dilfer won a superbowl. Guess he's the new Marino, according to your logic. :rolleyes:

Again Chad became the starter in 2002 and in the next 4 years he was hurt for 2 and played most of the other 2. In the 2 he played at least 3/4 of games the Jets won the division in '02 and made the div rd in '04. In the other 2 years the Jets are 10-22. Daunte became the starter in '00 and since then he has 2 PO appearances(1 at 8-8) in a MUCH weaker division and conference and the Vikes record w/o him in that span is 10-6. Let's see daunte rarely gets his team to the playoffs in a weak div and conf and the team has a better record w/o him compared to Chad getting the Jets to the div rd in the 2 years he's been healthy and the team going 10-22 the other 2 years when he was hurt for a good portion of those years.

Chad's W/L is over .500 which cannot be said for Daunte and Chad has played in the AFC east which until this year has been the toughest div for about 7 of 8 years and we have a dynasty team in the division and yet Chad STILL won a div title even w/ that going against him. Chad has lost 2 playoff games to oak and to Pitt who were BY FAR better than the '00 Giants and '04 eagles and Chad beat the Colts in '02 and SD at SD in '04 and both of those teams blow away the '00 Saints and '04 packers.

burger13 said:
Players don't win games.......teams do.

Our TEAM just got a lot better.

NEXT!!

Isn't it interesting that last year w/ Daunte the Vikes were 2-5 and w/o him they were 7-2?

Back
Top Bottom