What are the other AFC East teams fans saying? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the other AFC East teams fans saying?

inFINSible said:
no, not at all...it's the same way that Gus could guide us to a 3-7 record to start last season and then finish 6-0.
Nice spin. I don't care if the OL was struggling. Someone from some other team comes in with players he's unfamiliar with and all of a sudden the team looks like a playoff team.

I'm not saying Daunte was a bad pick up for you guys. But some people here talk like you guys hired Manning. I'd rather face Culp than Brees. I don't think Daunte is gonna be doing much this year.. Maybe next year.

Besides, I can easily see Schobel dominating LJ Shelton.

heres what my friend said online that racist mother f'er

Karp88 (10:32:30 PM): the curse of the black qb ur team def aint winning

he's a jets fan and i cant stand him ne more i dont even chill with him ne more bc he's an ******* and everytime we chill with girls they get pissed off and dont put out so i havent chilled with him in months so if ne1 feels free to im him and attack him go ahead

Justasportsfan said:
Nice spin. I don't care if the OL was struggling. Someone from some other team comes in with players he's unfamiliar with and all of a sudden the team looks like a playoff team.

I'm not saying Daunte was a bad pick up for you guys. But some people here talk like you guys hired Manning. I'd rather face Culp than Brees. I don't think Daunte is gonna be doing much this year.. Maybe next year.

Besides, I can easily see Schobel dominating LJ Shelton.
Schobel can't Take Culpepper down, one on one, they're the same size...:sidelol:

:hysterikill:

inFINSible said:
Schobel can't Take Culpepper down, one on one, they're the same size...:sidelol:

:hysterikill:
He doesn't have to. All he has to do is yell "BOOO" and Culp fumbles the ball. :lol: I guarantee you, there have been players that are half the size of both Daunte and Schobel that have forced Daunte to fumble.

Pagan said:
How about a listing of Pennington's overall record and the quality of teams he beat? The NY papers were crowning him the next Montana a couple of years ago, and I'll bet a year's paycheck you were saying the same thing. :wink:

Chad is the only QB besides Brady to lead his team to an AFC east Title since 2001, Chad has been the div rd twice since he became a starter and then only 2 years he played at least 3/4 of games. daunte has started 5 full years and made it twice in a creampuff div and conf.

You think you got something special? that's your problem, I am very excited he is going to Miami b/c he is not a winner- he's all about stats. He is the anti-Tom Brady. he couldn't win inn the NFC North, what makes you think he can win in the AFC East?

nyjunc said:
Chad is the only QB besides Brady to lead his team to an AFC east Title since 2001, Chad has been the div rd twice since he became a starter and then only 2 years he played at least 3/4 of games. daunte has started 5 full years and made it twice in a creampuff div and conf.

You think you got something special? that's your problem, I am very excited he is going to Miami b/c he is not a winner- he's all about stats. He is the anti-Tom Brady. he couldn't win inn the NFC North, what makes you think he can win in the AFC East?[/quote
Two things..
1. Nick Saban coaching not Mike Tice
2. Better supporting team ie. much better defense and Ronnie Brown, Chris Champbers, Mcmichael

Nuff said!

Brown, McMike and Chambers are not better than Moss, Carter and Smith and daunte choked under 2 diff coaches and thw vaunted Miami D choked under 2 different coaches. he has all the physical gifts in the World but he's not a winner, maybe that changes. If Saban can turn him into a winner I will bow down to him but I've seen too much of Daunte to know he's not a winner.

We had the best pure passer in league history in our division for 16 years, with one of the greatest HC's in NFL history on the sidelines and that didnt "scare" us. In fact, we won regularly. What makes you think Culpepper worries us?

HiOctaneBills said:
We had the best pure passer in league history in our division for 16 years, with one of the greatest HC's in NFL history on the sidelines and that didnt "scare" us. In fact, we won regularly. What makes you think Culpepper worries us?

Because you don't have a team that can compete.

HiOctaneBills said:
Correct me if i am wrong but wasn't there a 10 year period in the 70's where the Dolphins beat the Bills, every single game for that 10 year period. And isn't that 20 games in a row?????

nyjunc said:

You think you got something special? that's your problem, I am very excited he is going to Miami b/c he is not a winner- he's all about stats. He is the anti-Tom Brady. he couldn't win inn the NFC North, what makes you think he can win in the AFC East?
Please spare me the homer spin. Thurston Howell, I mean Chad Pennington is 2-2 in the post season. You neglected to post his won/loss record for the regular season. You said Culpepper is all about the stats, yet you use stats to chop him down. What's your boy Chad's won/loss? Spill it or quit using Culpepper's as ammo.

BTW...Trent Dilfer won a superbowl. Guess he's the new Marino, according to your logic. :rolleyes:

all my pat fans in new england are saying daunte his the most overrated qb in the world of all time... sounds like they are scared to me

nyjunc said:

Players don't win games.......teams do.

Our TEAM just got a lot better.

NEXT!!

Back
Top Bottom