What are you serving for opening day ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are you serving for opening day ?

Shoprite has ribs on sale. So that's my plan. Making ribs for the first game of the season. Perhaps some homemade potato salad. And hopefully a few victory cigars.

I hadn’t really even thought of it until now.

Probably a couple racks of ribs and some wings. I’ve never tried a ring stand on my Pit Boss and it sounds like the perfect time for it.

My 8 year olds favorite player, even before the trade, is Tyreek. He calls him Ty Reese’s Pieces. We will definitely have a huge bowl of those.

Multiple, multiple High Noon’s.

NE VS Miami should be seafood obviously.

Two of the best places to get fresh seafood so that should be the theme.

I will probably fire up the pellet grill and throw either a pork butt or some ribs on. I will also smoke some wings as an appetizer. My wife likes smoke cream cheese with everything bagel seasoning so that will probably make its way on the smoker as well. And of course some good Hofbrau beer to wash it all down.

might be a struggle this year. Normally i have a huge spread. The game plan was alot of burgers, dogs, beer brats, smoked wings, cheeseburger dip, buf chicken wing dip, some veggie trays, smoked jalapeno poppers, lots of beer.

Unfortunately the wife was dealing with vertigo and insane headaches the last 3-4 weeks, so after insurance $1000+ in medical bills, migraine pills (uncovered by insurance $220) , also it was time for annual eye exam in which someone need some new $450 kate spade glasses.

But not to blame it all on her, i just realized that i forgot to get my plate renewed so thats gonna be about $200, plus i need a new tire for my truck $200, and this saturday i have a 86" TV being delivered along with a new fridge and electric range.

So it might just be simply burgers and dogs and generic potato chips.

But i am getting sunday ticket max for free and they cut about $80 a month off my directv bill for being a local customer, and all the stuff from best buy is 2 years SAC so we might still be posting some stuff in backyard bbq
You forgot to tell us what kind of laundry detergent you buy.

so funny life of the party GIF by HULU

apologies. just was saying planned on having massive spread for my typical opening day, but **** seems to have hit the fan so it may be scaled down to a boring spread.

in regards to laundry detergent i use the HE gain because my washer has load and go feature but the wife uses some expensive speciality smell good softner from local
I know bud. I just tease your loquacious nature. Hope wife is feeling better.

What are "chicken kontosouvli"?
I'm just not familure with it.

DB29DC04-9170-4295-8C99-E7688637C2F5.jpeg

Long spit filled with marinated pieces of chicken, with a tomato separating every few pieces of chicken. It’s amazing.

They make a pork/beef one as well. Some places use like 4 or 5 different types of meat, like pork, beef, lamb, etc.

Back
Top Bottom