What are your thoughts on Rex Ryan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are your thoughts on Rex Ryan?

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
I think the guy is a pr#*k!

He may well be a good (assistant) coach but his comments about Crowder etc have really got up my nose! He has a face that you just want to punch! He says that you win in June, well, the only thing winning right now is his local Burger King! He`d better stand 5 yards back from the sideline this season or his fat gut will be on the field and they`ll draw a 12 men on the field penalty!!

I hope Miami (and every other team) beat up on the Jets this season!

Go Miami!!!!!

Entertaining, like a zit that you just want to pop, and once it does, there's a huge mess on the mirror.

Michael

You guys are being ridiculous!! Rex didn't start the battle, your boy Channing Crowder did... Not to mention stupid comments by Jason Taylor back when he was resigned..It's not ok for a new coach to be excited by what he sees on the practice field??

Sure, but maybe he should keep in mind everyone looks good in a t-shirt and shorts....

I think he is 0-0 record wise and needs to keep his mouth shut. Humble strong locker room guys do well as coaches. Flamboyant loud mouth guys dont last in the NotForLong league and WHEN he starts 3-6 or something NYC will want his head I wonder what his mouth will say about that.

I really think he is going about a lot of the press things wrong. He is kind of making it seem like amateur hour. But he does fit well in NY/NJ, as a loudmouth.

On the other hand, I am scared of the defense he may be able to produce for the Jests. I know other coaches who left the Ravens have not been able to assemble the same dominating D, but I look at Ryan as the mastermind.

As a dolphins fan I hope it is a Cam Cameron situation were his assistant mentality, does not translate to head coaching.

Its this simple if he produces the D, he will be look at as a "maverick," who's a press person's dream. If he doesn't, he be with another team at the D-coordinator position. Most likely hes got 2 years one way or the other.

You guys are being ridiculous!! Rex didn't start the battle, your boy Channing Crowder did... Not to mention stupid comments by Jason Taylor back when he was resigned..It's not ok for a new coach to be excited by what he sees on the practice field??

:foundout:

Battle lol...........They were both joking.

I See Rex being overall better for the nfl then for the Jets.The Jets should have a better D but it was already good.

Only way they really have any chance in the AFC EAST is if Tom and the two Chad's go down.Right now they are nothing more then a 6 to 8 in win team.

Rex Ryan is a clown who is earning no respect right now. He has compared Eric Smith to Ed Reed and Bryan Thomas to Adalius Thomas, both are nowhere remotely close to that level. Ryan is all hot air and it will be nice to expose him for the fraud he is next season. I like bagging on the Jets, but sometimes their organization makes it TOO easy...

The key to your comment is practice field. They don't hand out trophies or rings for who looked good in OTA's. Hell, we haven't even hit training camp yet. Please name all the flamboyant, loud mouthed coaches that have won Super Bowl trophies recently.

Back
Top Bottom