What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Additionally, the starter at LG last year, Deonte Brown, has been suspended since the playoffs last year. He was just able to come back last Saturday and was also worked in the rotation some towards the end. He's not in playing shape and put on a lot of bad weight he had worked for 2 years to get off since he arrived on campus.

Lastly, the TE’s have blocked so poorly we finally converted an OT (Kendall Randolph) to tight end and gave him a jersey number in the 80’s just so we could get some semblance of competent blocking out of the TE position.

Prove it then, otherwise you’re just talking out of your ***.

Why didn’t he put up those numbers then? Alabama is always a “stacked team”

No problem I'll just borrow Bill and Ted's phone booth for a trip to grab AJ and bring into the pass happy 2019 shotgun spread offense.

No problem I'll just borrow Bill and Ted's phone booth for a trip to grab AJ and bring into the pass happy 2019 shotgun spread offense.

Since I'm back there let me grab Andre Ware and Ty Detmer since you guys love those passing yards as your metric.

They suck or they suck for Alabama?

I mean this is how you felt in May.

Don't poke them with facts.....it riles them something awful.

Aj MCCarron would be putting up the same numbers with that team against those opponents. Where was he drafted? 4th or5th round if recall....you look it up.
A make believe argument! Yup, about what I expected.

While some pundits did call him a choker and could it be argued he tried to play beyond his skills and do too much, or to overthink every situation. It was always impossible to say he was not a difference-maker and that is what an overall #1 pick needs to be.....and Tua....well just isnt it.

Tua came in at halftime in the national championship game down 13-0 (As a freshman). Tua threw 3 TDs and Bama ended up winning 26-23. This was against the number 3 defense in the country. He scored 26 points against that defense when the Jalen Hurts led offense had 89 total yards in the first half and ZERO points. I think thats the definition of a difference maker.

He's gone onto throw 74 TDs and 5 Ints since that game. AJ McCarron couldnt hold up Tua's jock strap. Read that again. 74 TDs and 5 Ints.

A make believe argument! Yup, about what I expected.

Its called an analogy, you know that tricky word problem you might have seen on that SAT test. The one you didn't break 4 digits on....yep that one :)

Its called an analogy, you know that tricky word problem you might have seen on that SAT test. The one you didn't 4 figures on....yep that one :)
I don't think analogy means what you think it means. Also, ironically, followed by a comment questioning my intelligence.

Definitely what I expected.

Tua came in at halftime in the national championship game down 13-0 (As a freshman). Tua threw 3 TDs and Bama ended up winning 26-23. This was against the number 3 defense in the country. He scored 26 points against that defense when the Jalen Hurts led offense had 89 total yards in the first half and ZERO points. I think thats the definition of a difference maker.

Against a defense that never saw him before....funny enough seems to spark for many a team when the backup is brought in....Frank Reich and Don Strock....neither was a good starting QB in the pros.

It’d be a lot easier if a few of you just admitted that you don’t know what you’re talking about and spare everybody the duty of having to correct you constantly. Just admit you don’t watch college football.

Jonah Willians was a 1st round pick and got pushed so far in the backfield against Georgia last year he stepped on Tua’s ankle and nearly broke it.

Against a defense that never saw him before....funny enough seems to spark for many a team when the backup is brought in....Frank Reich and Don Strock....neither was a good starting QB in the pros.
That didn't seem to work for Rosen last year...

I don't think analogy means what you think it means. Also, ironically, followed by a comment questioning my intelligence.

Definitely what I expected.
Analogy

noun

1. a comparison between one thing and another, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

Hes thrown 74 TDs and 5 Ints since then. Defenses have seen him. They have seen him march up and down the field on them.

Back
Top Bottom