What Changes Are Needed To Propell Us To Sb Contenders? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Changes Are Needed To Propell Us To Sb Contenders?

It makes me laugh to hear that a healthy Bottom QB would propel us to the Superbowl!!!!!

The two things that are crucial to have a chance are good coaching, starting with the HC whom I dont think we have. And the second Is a good QB whom I definitelly think that we dont have. My hope Is Harbaugh and a new QB landing in the next two years.
Good luck with that!

Hmm, the Rams ended the game with right around 90 yds rushing. That opening drive was almost half of their rushing total.

The saints finished with right around 120 yds rushing. Brees picked up a big first down with his legs toward the end of the game.

Passing attack?
Rams: 391 yds, 3 TD.
Saints: 346 yes, 4TD

Might wanna wait till past 9 minutes of the 1st quarter of a game to make a judgement on it....Watching that game really should show people how different the elite teams are now than they were 15 or 20 years ago.

"Their rushing stats are extremely skewed due to these teams usually being way ahead by the time the 4th quarter comes around."

So both teams open the game running the ball and now I'm supposed to ignore what you said?

Doubtful ADooger will stick his nose in this thread, however, I do believe that this fact he has repeated on the years still has validity.

The team that outrushes the opponent and control the clock wins at nearly 40% almost the single surest stat in pro football.

Stability. Every great franchise has that. A top tier quarterback would help as well.

Back
Top Bottom