What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical?

Dolphins unethical?

• Total voters

PhxSunFan34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I only put other because there could be some undecided out there too. But, I don't think it's unethical. I can see where they're coming from, but at the end of the day as long as they're making plans to improve, I don't see how you can have a moral objection.

Is there an option for "We aren't tanking"? Because that's what I was getting told by a bunch of people on this forum calling me a moron.
I pretty much read every crap **** post there is the last few months. The only ones calling anybody names is the tanking bunch. But if we missed something guide us to it and we will take appropriate action.

The irony is so strong and funny..

There's nothing "unethical" about it. It's just a PATHETIC strategy.

It's basically an admission of pure and utter incompetence. "We've been so poor in talent evaluation in both the draft and free agency, and have wrecked our salary cap, so this is the only option"....It's a mockery.

I pretty much read every crap **** post there is the last few months. The only ones calling anybody names is the tanking bunch. But if we missed something guide us to it and we will take appropriate action.
You’re a mod. Yet you single out the ONLY ones calling people names are the “tanking bunch”. You of all people in here should be more neutral when it comes to being a mod. I understand you have your thoughts on the tanking matter but to single a group out because they don’t agree with you is nonsense.

ps. I’ve seen plenty of mudslinging from the “non tanking bunch“ as well.

Lmao that guy is beyond clueless. He says the players are at risk of getting hurt? Just like every other team? So maybe our players should put in more effort on the field. It’s a young team. It’s a very un talented team. But he’s whining about the untalented players? Doesn’t even make sense. He just doesn’t like the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom