What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical?

Dolphins unethical?

• Total voters
It is unethical because they are charging regular ticket prices. And they are still expecting players like Xavien Howard and other good frontline players to risk injuries which could end their careers.

If the colts can do it so can we. I watched some of the colts games the year Luck was coming out and it was so obvious. Dallas Clarke one game who never fumbles, catches the ball and starts running, the ball popped up in the air on its own. It was a clown show.

It is unethical because they are charging regular ticket prices. And they are still expecting players like Xavien Howard and other good frontline players to risk injuries which could end their careers.
Then fans won’t show up. I don’t care. When we field a good team fans will be back. Every player on every team on every snap is at risk of injury. That’s just how it is. Our team just doesn’t have any talent. We suck. I don’t want any injuries, especially to X. But what do we do? Shut him down? Obviously not.

Howard is being paid extremely well and has a very high guarantee...so yes, at 950,000 dollars a game, I expect him to go out there and shut one mother ****er down for the game.

You’re a mod. Yet you single out the ONLY ones calling people names are the “tanking bunch”. You of all people in here should be more neutral when it comes to being a mod. I understand you have your thoughts on the tanking matter but to single a group out because they don’t agree with you is nonsense.

ps. I’ve seen plenty of mudslinging from the “non tanking bunch“ as well.
Believe me...those who step out of line will be taken care off. As a matter of fact I was more lenient to those in the tanking bunch then I was to those opposing the notion of tanking.

You’re a mod. Yet you single out the ONLY ones calling people names are the “tanking bunch”. You of all people in here should be more neutral when it comes to being a mod. I understand you have your thoughts on the tanking matter but to single a group out because they don’t agree with you is nonsense.

ps. I’ve seen plenty of mudslinging from the “non tanking bunch“ as well.
The Dude is not neutral and calling him a mod fills his bucket

Not the way we are doing in, since we haven't made roster moves to intentionally make the team worse, since we got overpaid for both Tunsil and Minkah. I also don't see anything unethical about refusing to overpay for free agents that won't help you be a sustainable winner.

The closest you'll get to unethical is what the Pittsburgh Penguins did to ensure they would be able to draft Mario Lemieux. They had a bunch of minor league players play the remaining couple weeks of games over healthier better players in order to secure the worst record in the league at a time when there wasn't a draft lottery.

I only put other because there could be some undecided out there too. But, I don't think it's unethical. I can see where they're coming from, but at the end of the day as long as they're making plans to improve, I don't see how you can have a moral objection.

not at all... i truly believe with a little luck drafting next year and some nice FA additions we can be pretty good

You think Ross cares about that? As long as the opposing fans are buying up the tickets, he will be a happy camper.
Opposing fans do not buy most of their tickets from the Dolphins. Most of them come from resale. As far as the Dolphins are concerned most of the tickets sold went to season ticket holders.

Opposing fans do not buy most of their tickets from the Dolphins. Most of them come from resale. As far as the Dolphins are concerned most of the tickets sold went to season ticket holders.
Sorry should have said as long as opposing fans are buying up the resale tickets and filling up the stadium Ross will be a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom