What do you guys think your better at the bills at. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think your better at the bills at.

How would you know were my post have been your making yourself sound stupid. Go to billsinsider.com and look at my post if you want.

I just want to put you dolphin fans into reality because you guys actually think ur going to the superbowl.

Ummmmm

Originally posted by bills711
How would you know were my post have been your making yourself sound stupid. Go to billsinsider.com and look at my post if you want.

Who sounds stupid? Care to re-read that literary wonder?
Here's some hints: Punctuation is our friend, contractions cause sentences to make sense. i.e. you're = you are, "look at my post" implies you've only made one post... if you made two or more, it should be "posts". Until you get the basics of grammer down pat, don't embarrass yourself by calling someone else stupid. stupid.

:goof: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just lost full respect of all bills fans.

That was amazing, I have never heard anyone speak an entire conversation out of their ass. I didnt know we have voice boxes down there.... Bledsoe, better than Fiedler? Yeah..... um bledsoe was good for about his first 3-4 years, then dropped dead, I wish that stupid JET player didnt tackle him so hard so that he would still be sucking ass in NE, and you would still have Johnson. Then we would hear a lot less from you. How can you say its not possibe that we go 13-3, we added one of the best runningbacks in the league onto our team, and upgraded at DL and OL, we also have our new you star at starting WR. We beat you in every position on Defense....... duh. You were 3-13, got a new quarterback who had like 3 TD's last year, Moulds is getting older, Price is not as good as he seems, have a shrimp RB, and your Defense is like playing air...... Nuff said, and that is all fact.

"With the 4th selection of the 2002 draft, the Buffalo Bills pick....
a guard? What? Is there something wrong here?"

"With the 3,000th pick of the 2002 draft, the Miami Dolphins select.... a better player than the bills picked."

I just want to put you dolphin fans into reality because you guys actually think ur going to the superbowl.

Maybe you should concentrate on bringing yourself back into reality. I wonder... how many moons orbit the world in which you live?

Besides... just why would you think it's your responsibility monitor anyones "reality"? Go be self righteous on the Bills board, or better yet, find some Jets fans... you're starting to remind me of a few of them I've run across.

I'm new to this site but lets be honest with ourselves Maimi fans. Fiedler is an average QB at best. I can easily rattle off at least 20 guys that are better than him. He's had the good fortune of playing with a very good defense. Thats why Miami wins ballgames.

The Bills have the much better offense. The Fins have the better D and Special Teams.

QB: hands down...Drew Bledsoe is the better QB. This isn't even debatable. if you asked 30 GM's in the NFL. at least 95% of them would take Bledsoe. Probably...100%.

WR/TE: The Bills again have the edge. Moulds is a dominant WR right now. Chambers could be this year. Price is better than Gadsen. Mcknight gets the edge over the rookie Reed. The TE advantage goes to the Bills.

OL: This is close. Searcy is the key. He was a great player 4 years ago. Right now the Bills have more talent. Rueben Brown is better than Searcy. Mike Williams is a monster and Jennings is very good.

Defense:

DL: Miami has a huge edge here.

LB: This is very close. Maybe a slight edge to the Bills.

DB: Miami CB's are 2 of the very best in the league. The Bills have too very good CB's. With Marion...Miami has the big edge at DB.

ST: Last year...big Edge Miami. This year with Hollis and Rogers signing with the Bills the gap has closed. However, Miami gets the edge.

Coaching: Miami

Schedule: Buffalo has the easier schedule.

These 2 teams ill battle for first.

Originally posted by FFNSB
I'm new to this site but lets be honest with ourselves Maimi fans. Fiedler is an average QB at best. I can easily rattle off at least 20 guys that are better than him. He's had the good fortune of playing with a very good defense. Thats why Miami wins ballgames.

The Bills have the much better offense. The Fins have the better D and Special Teams.

QB: hands down...Drew Bledsoe is the better QB. This isn't even debatable. if you asked 30 GM's in the NFL. at least 95% of them would take Bledsoe. Probably...100%.

WR/TE: The Bills again have the edge. Moulds is a dominant WR right now. Chambers could be this year. Price is better than Gadsen. Mcknight gets the edge over the rookie Reed. The TE advantage goes to the Bills.

OL: This is close. Searcy is the key. He was a great player 4 years ago. Right now the Bills have more talent. Rueben Brown is better than Searcy. Mike Williams is a monster and Jennings is very good.

Defense:

DL: Miami has a huge edge here.

LB: This is very close. Maybe a slight edge to the Bills.

DB: Miami CB's are 2 of the very best in the league. The Bills have too very good CB's. With Marion...Miami has the big edge at DB.

ST: Last year...big Edge Miami. This year with Hollis and Rogers signing with the Bills the gap has closed. However, Miami gets the edge.

Coaching: Miami

Schedule: Buffalo has the easier schedule.

These 2 teams ill battle for first.

I totally disagree with the Bills having "much better offense"
Bledsoe has been overrated for years, and with an unproven line in front of him, and Henry as the only running threat, I doubt he'll produce better than Jay. To say it's not debateable? It certainly is from where I stand...

As for WRs... I think with Norv's system, ours will flourish, on the other hand... the Bills have Gilbride... 'nuff said.

TE's - Remiersma is better than our TE's... but will he be a Bill when the season starts? Nobody's sure are they?

LB's- Thomas and Rogers are studs... they have Fletcher... but ours have been working together for much longer... advantage Miami

The ENTIRE Miami secondary is so VERY far ahead of the Bills it's not funny... Madison, Surtain, Marion, Freeman, Fletcher... and probably getting T.Buck back? To even compare the two teams secondaries is ridiculous.

im getting nacious over how stupid this bill fan is, i have to go lie down.......

do we have an ignore button on this site, beacuse this guy is just a waste of space. He is just repeating the same thing over again after we debate. He needs to take some of the classes i took to become a lawyer.....

I'm not Bills fan. But some of your ccomments are really stupid.

" think with Norv's system, ours will flourish, on the other hand... the Bills have Gilbride... 'nuff said." If the Bills offered Moulds, Price, Reed, Remiersa and Moore for Chambers, Gadsen Mcknight, Weaver and McMichael woudl you take it? OF COUSE YOU WOULD. If your answer is no than you don't know a thing about football.

The next question is...Is Bledsoe a better QB than Jay? The answer again is yes. Feidler hasn't done a hing in the NFL. He plays on a team with a very good D. He's an average to below average NFL starter. Nothing more. Bledsoe was a Pro Bowl QB. He has one of the best arms in football. He's playing with good WR now and he will have a big year. Hopefully not that big though.

BTW Derrick Rodgers is not a stud LB. He's slightly above average. nothing more

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I just lost full respect of all bills fans.

That was amazing, I have never heard anyone speak an entire conversation out of their ass. I didnt know we have voice boxes down there.... Bledsoe, better than Fiedler? Yeah..... um bledsoe was good for about his first 3-4 years, then dropped dead, I wish that stupid JET player didnt tackle him so hard so that he would still be sucking ass in NE, and you would still have Johnson. Then we would hear a lot less from you. How can you say its not possibe that we go 13-3, we added one of the best runningbacks in the league onto our team, and upgraded at DL and OL, we also have our new you star at starting WR. We beat you in every position on Defense....... duh. You were 3-13, got a new quarterback who had like 3 TD's last year, Moulds is getting older, Price is not as good as he seems, have a shrimp RB, and your Defense is like playing air...... Nuff said, and that is all fact.

"With the 4th selection of the 2002 draft, the Buffalo Bills pick....
a guard? What? Is there something wrong here?"

"With the 3,000th pick of the 2002 draft, the Miami Dolphins select.... a better player than the bills picked."

I know we were 3-13 last year when comparing the teams I'm looking at the upcoming season. We had the best offseason in the NFL I'm not comparing last years teams. I dont think you guys understand that.

I know Moulds is real old he was in the same draft class as Keyshawn, Harrison, and Glenn are they all old too.

Comparing the drafts makes you sound even stupidier. Thats the last thing you should try and compare.

Originally posted by FFNSB

Name them since it's so 'easy' and then name their running back on top of it. Jay had a solid year with an 80.3 rating despite no running game.

Coming up on this upcoming season what do the Dolphins have that the bills don't. Well lets compare.

QB-- Rather have Bledsoe any day over Dumbo. You guys will to so don't try to compare these two.

RB-- Got to give it to you guys Williams is a better RB than Henry. But Henry was a rookie and will improve I still got to give this one to you guys even though hes always depressed and is antisocial.

WR-- Moulds, Price, Reed, and Johnson any day over Chambers, McKnight, Gandsen, and whoever. Dont even try to say your WR are better than ours. Chambers will be a pro bowler one day but he ain't Moulds. Also our other WR are better than yours.

OL-- Our O line both arn't good but with the signings of Trey Teague and drafting Mike Williams and having Jennings and Ostrawski healthy Our O line will be a notch better than yours. Because you guys didn't do anything to fix it accept getting Seth McKinney in the draft but he won't start this year for you guys anyways.

DL-- You guys have a better D-line.

LB-- All you guys have is midget. We got Fletcher, Robinson, and Newman so we have better LB core.

DB-- got to give you guys the edge because your safetys are better not beacause of CB's.

Where do you come up with this dribble? Give me something to base any of what you said on. You have all these opinons that just come out of left feild and have never been proven on the feild. Why is Bledsoe so much better than Jay? I will give you that he has a better arm, but in the past 3 seasons he doesn't have a better winning percentage than Jay, he doesn't have a better passing rating than Jay, the only thinkg he has proven is that he is more fragile than Jay. I agree with you that Moulds has proven to be the biggest talent at WR between the 2 teams, but Price has done nothing in this league even though he plays on the opposite side of a superstar. I like Reed's chances, but he hasn't strapped it on once yet, and WR is one of the hardest postions to make the jump from college to the pros. Gadsen, Mcknight, and Ward have aren't superstars, but have been solid for a couple years now. CC gave us reason to beleave that he will be a superstar, but he still has to prove it. I really don't think anyone could give an edge to either of our o-lines since they both have so many ?s. Your LB statement blows any chance of this being an interesting post. The guy that you called a midget has reached superstar status at MLB often talked about as 1 of the top 3 that play the postion. Fletcher has gained repect, but by no means has reached Zach's stature. If he did there is no way St.Louis wouldn't have franchised him. I know for a fact that Miami would franchise Zach, and the same would be tru in Chigago or Baltimore with thier MLBs. The other starters for both of our teams had almost identical stats, so it would be tough to chose between them. I say this even though Miami's OLB both missed moultiple games and our rokkie missed all of training camp, but we will se what happens this year. The funniest thing to me about your post is the postion that Buffalo has the most distinct edge, TE you completely forgot. I love informed fans that want to talk smack.

dolfman87 post

You guys are just slightly better at WR...and that is it. Bledsoe, umm compare his numbers and his win/loss percentages the last couple years to Fiedlers, and then tell me again how he is so much better.

Your not any better anywhere... so get over it. That is why you went 3-13, and we went 11-5. Even if you have improved to 10-6, or 11-5, we have added enough to win 1 or 2 more games this season, so it's a wash.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Jamie Nails was your starting LG for all 16 games in 2000. I believe you guys averaged 5.5 YPC going left that year.

When comparing Bledsoe win/loss percentage with Fielder makes no sense. Fielder wasn't winning you guys the game I 99.9% postive it was your defense.

Also in 2000 our O-line was better and younger. Its not because we had Nails. If it was we would of resigned for the minimum like you guys did but obvously we didn't want him.

There no way you guys are going to be 13-3.

You have a nice day

There are a couple of things that are just begging to be addressed here you illiterate Jills fan. First of all, please, please, please, take an English grammar lesson. Your posts are redundant, moronic, and in serious need of some third-grade grammar skills.

Second, take half a second to do some research prior to making an idiotic statement such as, "When comparing Bledsoe win/loss percentage with Fielder makes no sense." Let's just compare for stats for a second (Bledsoe's last two full seasons v. Fiedlers first two seasons as a starter.)
-Bledsoe's completion percentages: 1999-56.6, 2000- 58.8
-Fiedler's completion percentages: 2000- 57.1, 2001- 60.7

-Bledsoe's QB rating: 1999- 75.6, 2000- 77.3
-Fiedler's QB rating: 2000- 74.5, 2001- 80.3

And finally, to your brain dead point of comparing winning percentages we'll drop in the ultimate kicker:
-Bledsoe's win loss percentage: 2000- 31% (5-11) & 1999- 50% (8-8)
-Fiedler's win loss percentage: 2000- 69% (11-5) & 2001- 69% (11-5)

Gee, it looks to me like good old Bledsoe hasn't actually done any better than Fiedler, in fact, he's done worse- especially in your little win/loss percentage comparison. Next time, check your facts before you start posting. It might not hurt to check your grammar as well. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom