What Fins jersey would you buy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Fins jersey would you buy?

Pink_Dove

Animus facit nobilem
Reaction score
What Fins jersey would you buy ??
Which player? Home or away ?
Topic raised in a earlier post by CK...and since this is dead season i thought it would be interesting to see who wins the popularity contest NOW....I bet the end of the season will be different...
I find it interesting we have so many options as Dolfans though....
I still have my Marino jerseys which i display and wear proudly but I doubt it's on the market anymore...So present day player...

Personnaly I'd choose either Ricky or Junior (Away Jersey)...

Well, if I had to buy one, it would be a white, Williams, but I already have one so it doesn't count I guess. :lol:

I'm not big on the aqua jerseys, and I'd have to see how the orange ones look, so I guess I'd go with a navy blue Chris Chambers.

Just my 50 cents :bling:

I plan to get a white Williams jersey here soon..

I've got a Marino jersey but I let my friend in NY borrow it (converted him to a Dolphin fan).

And probably a Seau just for the hell of it..

I'd like to have em all though ;D

I used to have a Larry Csonka jersey when I was little... And my mom bought me a #36 by mistake once...

Don Nottingham...

But I am on the look-out for a Ricky White Jersey... Not having ANY luck online, and haven't had luck finding a store in Orlando with one, either... That's probably the only one I will buy... I still have 2 Dolphin team T-shirts from a few years ago...

T-Rock go on eBay you can get Ricky jerseys up the butt on that site (my #1 Phin jersey shopping spot)

I have a white Ricky jersey and that is definitely the Fins jersey I would want most if I could only have one.

34, 99, 54, 55 - those are the ones I'd like. In White. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you the address info as to where to send them! :D

Hard to decide. I think all four of those players have great shots at the Hall of Fame. Seau is in. If JT and Zach can have a couple more great years - they could/should be there. If Ricky keeps it up he will also. If we win the SB, I think all four will be in.

Already have: (active): Seau, Williams, Fiedler, Madison, (retired):Marino, Cox, and Buckley(#27).

Next jersey will probably be Taylor or McMichael.

Only reason I haven't bought a jersey yet is because I'm not sure where to buy em..

I want an authentic jersey like the big boys wear ;p

Back
Top Bottom