What Fins jersey would you buy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Fins jersey would you buy?

I have an aqua Chambers. After last season my second choice was a navy Surtain, but currently I'm leaning toward an orange RW (I'm waitng to see what they will look like).

Since I already have an aqua Williams I would like to get either a

Aqua Junior Seau.. or Aqua Sammy Knight....

Let's see who does better this season and I will choose ;)

Ed Perry ..... cuz i can only afford one. And hes not gona get cut or hurt anytime soon.:D........Make that an orange Ed Perry for kicks.

Originally posted by T-ROCK
I used to have a Larry Csonka jersey when I was little... And my mom bought me a #36 by mistake once...

Don Nottingham...

But I am on the look-out for a Ricky White Jersey... Not having ANY luck online, and haven't had luck finding a store in Orlando with one, either... That's probably the only one I will buy... I still have 2 Dolphin team T-shirts from a few years ago...

Hey T-Rock, they have the White Ricky jersey here in Rochester, I think it's going for $65, might be cheaper now that it's the offseason. If your still looking for one I can grab one for you and ship it to you. LMK

Originally posted by burger13
Already have: (active): Seau, Williams, Fiedler, Madison, (retired):Marino, Cox, and Buckley(#27).

Next jersey will probably be Taylor or McMichael.

if you ever fins a McMichael Jeresy B13 let me know, I was looking for one last year at the game. Figured it was too early but I did see some people with them, I think they must of hade them mad custom. I know you can order any number and name you want online somewhere.

They have the Aqua Seau jerseys here I am still waiting for them to get the white one. I figure it will be a nice one to where to the SD game.

well, First I'd get an Ozzy t-shirt since I've only got 16 of them but then I'd like to get a Zack jersey and/or Ricky's.lol

I have the aqua Chambers jersey and the white Madison jersey. The next jersey I buy will be an orange one. I'd like it to be a player not too many people already have, so maybe McMichael, Konrad, or Surtain.

I have a white Williams, a white Thomas, a aqua taylor, and i also had another white thomas and an aqua thomas but they got ruined.

i would buy an Aqua Knight one.

I almost bought a D.Gardner pro jersey 2 years ago for around 120 green backs. And like i said i could only afford 1 at that price......Man that would have suked balls.:hitself:

I can't afford the real ones cause they cost like 300 bucks or so right?

I have a teal Ricky and and teal Marino. I am wearing the Williams one in my picture to the left there

I think I want an orange one and I will get Zach's I think or JR's

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Hey T-Rock, they have the White Ricky jersey here in Rochester, I think it's going for $65, might be cheaper now that it's the offseason. If your still looking for one I can grab one for you and ship it to you. LMK

I might have to take you up on that...

I was in NY last weekend, shoulda looked then...

Back
Top Bottom