What formation will our O use the most this season??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What formation will our O use the most this season???

I don't think it's likely we're getting more than one veteran. It would be a Hilliard *or* Boston situation, and it might be a good sign that Boston has the inside track that nobody else has been signed. Of course, it might also just be that Nick has had bigger things on his mind...

thecoordinator said:
what the hell does that mean?

That means that he'll take advantage of Ronnie and Gordon in the backfield, McMike at TE and Chambers and Booker at receivers... vs him taking advantage of Donald Lee, Travis Minor and Brian Gilmore... get it??

I see a lot of 5 RB sets .. but then again ... Ive been drinking a little and might be seeing double ... or 2 and a half .. not sure.

Jaj said:
No I disagree. Linehan will adapt to our personnel. We don't have a great #3 WR.

We'll probably have a large amount of two TE sets, 2 WR, RB. We'll also have Evans H-Back, 2 WR, RB, 1 TE.

thats also called the ace. Anytime you run a single rb set its an ace setup.. My bad...should of included it in my previous post.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I see a lot of 5 RB sets .. but then again ... Ive been drinking a little and might be seeing double ... or 2 and a half .. not sure.

Just a little eh? :roflmao:

painnotpleasure said:
:barf: Freddie Mitchell. I hope not.

Freddie Mitchell is not so bad, he can sure talk a good game, it's just whan the games starts that he seems to disappear.;)

we will use Iform normal, and mix it up by having 2 RBs on the play. Also we will use alot of Single back plays and use Ronnies strengths as much as we can

I think Josh Davis will be a good WR, he might sneak up on the #4 WR or possibly #3 but I doubt he beats Thompson

Alot of I-formation with Gorden/Brown (RB/FB) in the backfield. Brown or Gorden will split to the wide side to give the effect of 3 WR's.

If McMike doesn't pick up his blocking I would expect to see more of Lee.

Back
Top Bottom