What formation will our O use the most this season??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What formation will our O use the most this season???

Pericles349 said:
From what you know about Linehan's system with the Vikings, what formation do you think we'll see the most from our offense?

I think we'll see the typical two backs, one TE and two WR's alot with Feeley in the shotgun (like Culpepper). However, I think he'll add an extra receiver in there and sub out a RB pretty regularly. I don't think we'll see the I formation nearly as much as we did with Wanny and we definitely won't see 4 or 5 WR sets as much as some people here think we will.

Who knows...we'll see when they allow us to see. :cooldude:

Why is it that everyone here thinks that stating that Gordon and Booker will be in the starting lineup is obvious??? I actually had to think a bit before deciding that Booker would definitely get the nod over Thompson (especially after both of them had just decent years last season). Also, who is to say that Gordon is a lock in over Minor? Do any of you really KNOW who will be the #2 RB and WR? Please...

Pericles349 said:
That's a great point. We have Donald Lee who has been hella underused IMO. I would like to see him more involved at least until we get a quality #3 WR...

Yeah we can throw the ball to Lee everytime we want a dropped pass. :evil:

dol_fan_81 said:
yeah, maybe then we can strip the ball, pitch it to ronnie and thats how our offence will move

note to people who can't take a joke: i am not being serious, no need to ***** about how this is a bad idea :)

=) Good to know someone's got a sense of humor.

Pericles349 said:
Why is it that everyone here thinks that stating that Gordon and Booker will be in the starting lineup is obvious??? I actually had to think a bit before deciding that Booker would definitely get the nod over Thompson (especially after both of them had just decent years last season). Also, who is to say that Gordon is a lock in over Minor? Do any of you really KNOW who will be the #2 RB and WR? Please...

The WR issue is whether Booker or Chambers is the #1.

As to RB, you're counting Harris out way too early.

Pericles349 said:
That's a great point. We have Donald Lee who has been hella underused IMO. I would like to see him more involved at least until we get a quality #3 WR...
he's had huge and costly drops last year

Back
Top Bottom