What Games is Miami going to win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Games is Miami going to win?

Vessel17

Here we go Buffalo, here we go!
Reaction score
What Games are the dolphins going to win?

I know it's really too early to do this but I was curious to see what games y'all are predicting to be in the W column. I have the dolphins like this.

Wins against- TB, Cleveland, Tenn, NO, Buffalo (1), and Jets (1)

Losses against- Denver, Carolina, KC, Atlanta, NE (twice), Oakland, Buffalo, SD, and Jets

Overall-6-10 (not bad for a rebuilding year)

Most on this board won't like this (that's ok, I'm just being honest). But I just don't see the Phins as real contenders for two-three more years.

I don't think they are going to beat the Jets this year, but I think they could pull off another miracle against the Pats and maybe beat KC.

8-8 and ready to get a QB and O-line for next year.

BZ

I think they will take both Jets games for some reason I think the Phins match up really well against them

I see us splitting this year again. You guys always match up well against us and Brady usually struggles against you guys.

I agree with everything but I think we will take one against N.E, Atlanta and Denver to go 9-7

Atlanta has a bad year! quote it if you want.

Wagon Circler said:
What do you think our chances are against you this year DW? I'm curious what you think.

Well, to be honest, the fact that you have a new QB gives me reason to pause. My immediate thought is that with a new QB, Belichick could deivse a plan to win, but he may turn out to be great and that could help you too.

If I had to say it, I would think split to sweep, but I'll stick with split. Remember, the AFC East is a monster division. All the defenses are really good, and the offenses are good to great, so that hurts all of us.

Your defense is already solid, but I think between the youth with Losman, McGahee & Parrish, we may have the edge. Then again, being young and ignorant sometimes works to one's advantage. :confused:

Split.

T.K.O. said:
I think they will take both Jets games for some reason I think the Phins match up really well against them

:lol: They cna split but will never sweep unless we are decimated by injuries.

nyjunc said:
:lol: They cna split but will never sweep unless we are decimated by injuries.

I don't see them taking either game really. A few more weapons than last year, but loss at the corner. Jets D is going to be good and hard to put up points on.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I don't see them taking either game really. A few more weapons than last year, but loss at the corner. Jets D is going to be good and hard to put up points on.

BZ

Who is playing CB for the Jets???

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

I think if there is one flaw in the Jets defense its there secondary and its going to be exposed this season.

Your CB's are not very good in man and ok in cover 2 and your safties are nothing to brag about. W/ the WR's this division has I think there going to get thrown on all over the field.

they aren't going to beat my bills once this year.

Back
Top Bottom