What Games is Miami going to win? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Games is Miami going to win?

BwanaZulia said:
I don't see them taking either game really. A few more weapons than last year, but loss at the corner. Jets D is going to be good and hard to put up points on.

BZ
I see a split w/ jets. Your D may be better but I see ours making mince meat out of Chad at home. If his shoulder isn't ready, I think Fiedler will be a solid back-up in the WCO but not against the better D's of the league.

GreenMonster said:
Who is playing CB for the Jets???

As of now David Barrett and Donnie Abraham, the real question is who is playing QB for you guys?

Justasportsfan said:
I see a split w/ jets. Your D may be better but I see ours making mince meat out of Chad at home. If his shoulder isn't ready, I think Fiedler will be a solid back-up in the WCO but not against the better D's of the league.

I was talking about the Dolphins.

We might split with the Bills.

I would love a huge upset and take the Pats twice. :)

BZ

Let's See Here

Wins= Bills(2) , Jets(1) , Pats (1) Raiders, Panthers, Broncos, Saints, Titans, Browns, Bucs = 11 Wins

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!! Wait And See It Is A Rebuilding Year In Two Years = 14-2!

chrisjp said:
Let's See Here

Wins= Bills(2) , Jets(1) , Pats (1) Raiders, Panthers, Broncos, Saints, Titans, Browns, Bucs = 11 Wins

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!! Wait And See It Is A Rebuilding Year In Two Years = 14-2!
You think you will sweep the Bills.:lol: What makes you think that? You guys will be lucky to take one of the games

Well to look at it in reality, I think the Fins could have a real shot at 9-7 at best

Posible Wins--Denver / N.Y. Jets-twice / Buffalo-once / Atlanta / Tampa Bay / New Orleans / Oakland / Tennessee.

Now having said that it could be that Buffalo wins both meetings and you only split with the Jets putting you at 7-8

Vessel17 said:
I know it's really too early to do this but I was curious to see what games y'all are predicting to be in the W column. I have the dolphins like this.

Wins against- TB, Cleveland, Tenn, NO, Buffalo (1), and Jets (1)

Losses against- Denver, Carolina, KC, Atlanta, NE (twice), Oakland, Buffalo, SD, and Jets

Overall-6-10 (not bad for a rebuilding year)

Most on this board won't like this (that's ok, I'm just being honest). But I just don't see the Phins as real contenders for two-three more years.

Denver(We have too many weapons, Jason Taylor will put the pressure on Jake Plummer and our outside containment and zone coverage in the flats should keep him in the pocket and we all know he is more effective outside buying time)

Jets, once(The greatest rivalry in football, everytime we play we are at eachothers throats and most of the games are very competive)

Bills, sweep(I know, saying this could get ugly but lets face it, JP Losman is a rookie and rookie quarterbacks always faulter against our defense; that, amplified the losses on the offensive line will make it very tough to be effective against us. Please dont let this thread go off topic, it is not smack, just my opinion)

New England, once(The Jets may be our most hated rival but the most fiercly competed games of the eastern rivalrys are the Fins and the Pats. It does not matter what the teams records are, these games are intense and seldom is the game dicided before the final drive or two. It is only fair to give the Fins one of the games)

New Orleans(Do I really need to explain? Their defense cannot stop our two/three/four pronged running attack and Arron Brooks will have a hard time throwing against our coverages and blitzes)

Kansas City(This is going to be an entertaining game; we have the edge bacause our defense can at the very least slow the Chiefs down and our running game will put them away in a thriller)

Atlanta(Basicly the same deal as Denver, only Vick relys more on movement than Plummer and our containment should keep him in check. Their top ranked running game will cause us problems but at some point they are going to have to pass, that will be a challange for Vick, to pick his targets, standing in the pocket)

On a side note, the San Diego game will be very entertaining but I just do not think we have the skill at safety to keep Gates in check. So just on the games I can make a case for, we go 8-8. Not too bad. I think we could beat a few other teams on the list but I cannot back them up with facts or reasonable theorys. I dont think I was being too much of a homer in this post, sorry if I was

Wins against- Bills (2), Jets, Pats, Browns, Titans, Saints, Raiders, and Broncos

Losses against- Buccs, Panthers, Chiefs, Falcons, Pats, Chargers, and Jets

9-7

PassRush said:
Denver(We have too many weapons, Jason Taylor will put the pressure on Jake Plummer and our outside containment and zone coverage in the flats should keep him in the pocket and we all know he is more effective outside buying time)

Jets, once(The greatest rivalry in football, everytime we play we are at eachothers throats and most of the games are very competive)

Bills, sweep(I know, saying this could get ugly but lets face it, JP Losman is a rookie and rookie quarterbacks always faulter against our defense; that, amplified the losses on the offensive line will make it very tough to be effective against us. Please dont let this thread go off topic, it is not smack, just my opinion)

New England, once(The Jets may be our most hated rival but the most fiercly competed games of the eastern rivalrys are the Fins and the Pats. It does not matter what the teams records are, these games are intense and seldom is the game dicided before the final drive or two. It is only fair to give the Fins one of the games)

New Orleans(Do I really need to explain? Their defense cannot stop our two/three/four pronged running attack and Arron Brooks will have a hard time throwing against our coverages and blitzes)

Kansas City(This is going to be an entertaining game; we have the edge bacause our defense can at the very least slow the Chiefs down and our running game will put them away in a thriller)

Atlanta(Basicly the same deal as Denver, only Vick relys more on movement than Plummer and our containment should keep him in check. Their top ranked running game will cause us problems but at some point they are going to have to pass, that will be a challange for Vick, to pick his targets, standing in the pocket)

On a side note, the San Diego game will be very entertaining but I just do not think we have the skill at safety to keep Gates in check. So just on the games I can make a case for, we go 8-8. Not too bad. I think we could beat a few other teams on the list but I cannot back them up with facts or reasonable theorys. I dont think I was being too much of a homer in this post, sorry if I was
We only had one loss on the o-line. We upgraded at LG and apparently downgraded at LT. Also, JP is not a rookie anymore. Being groomed for a season and two offseasons has to count for something, right? I think Willis and our defense can win us at least one of those games.

Wagon Circler said:
We only had one loss on the o-line. We upgraded at LG and apparently downgraded at LT. Also, JP is not a rookie anymore. Being groomed for a season and two offseasons has to count for something, right? I think Willis and our defense can win us at least one of those games.

JP is a rookie for all intents and purposes. Throwing for 32 yards last year doesn't quite make him a veteran.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000

:)

BZ

Where did he say he is a veteran? He said having two training camps, two preseasons, watching a year from the bench, and an offseason. Should qualify him more than a regular rookie.

BillsCA said:
Where did he say he is a veteran? He said having two training camps, two preseasons, watching a year from the bench, and an offseason. Should qualify him more than a regular rookie.

That is the point, he is a rookie. No game experience. A thousand training camps does not equal one season of starting.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
That is the point, he is a rookie. No game experience. A thousand training camps does not equal one season of starting.

BZ

In his defense the same could have been said about Chad in 2002 but he came in and played like he was a 10 yr vet.

Back
Top Bottom