What Houck Really Wanted to Say | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Houck Really Wanted to Say

Psychosikes said:
Don't mistake me for a bill's fan, but where were the fins while the bills lost those four super bowls?

I'd imagine they were on the couch laughing their collective asses off! :lol:

For the record Miami Dolphin colors are Aqua and Coral

Im not real sure how Dmac performed for the Chargers but i get the feeling LT 21 is givin us some sour grapes. What I do remember correctly is that he came to Miami in a contract year on 2 broken ankles and couldnt pass a physical so had to sign with conditions regarding his health. That would seem to be the reason why the big LT and Chargers parted ways

Justasportsfan said:
What do you guys seriously think Houck was going to say in public, "my players suck" ?

You guys should know by now that Saban wants people to be guessing. Don't you think his coaches would follow suit?

If Saban said " I love debbie cakes". I wonder how someone would interpret that..." I saw him smirk which means Saban really like his safeties and especially his cb's." :shakeno:

You can interpret it in a way that you want to especially if it's sounds good even though there was really nothing said.

He was smirking because he knows how much easier it will be to block the Bills front seven without Pat Williams there. :D

Psychosikes said:
Don't mistake me for a bill's fan, but where were the fins while the bills lost those four super bowls? It's high time we stop bashing them for making four super bowl trips in a row... we had the arguably the best qb ever and we went once in 17 years (and we didn't win either...)

who cares where we were....everyone remembers who wins the SB,noone ever remembers the loser of the SB, only the winner........except when you lose......4 in a row.

jlfin said:
Don't you think it is somewhat telling that they only spent one mid-rd draft pick on an O-lineman? Maybe they know a lot more than we do. This is a very young line. I could actually see them developing into a strength on the team.

OL was considered very thin in this draft , so they may feel that what they would have got is no better than what they have. I do hope you are correct and what we already have develops into a solid line, but a lot of that is just wishful thinking at this point.

Houck can give them technique and schemes, but what I saw with far too much frequency last season was Dolphins OLmen flying backwards.

I still maintain we will be a top 15 o-line this year. That still makes us a middle-of-the pack, mediocre line, but a huge improvement from last year. It has to happen for many reasons:

1) Houck is simply the best.
2) McDougle and James are big, proven run blockers who will benefit from the new system.
3) New guys like Hadnot will be much better. Even Carey might show something this year.
4) Linehan is one of the best Offensive Coordinators in the NFL and Foerster was the worst last year.
5) Ronnie Brown (and maybe Ricky) will be the linemen's new best friend. Nothing like a great running back to make a line look better.

FinsFanatic said:
who cares where we were....everyone remembers who wins the SB,noone ever remembers the loser of the SB, only the winner........except when you lose......4 in a row.
I remember who was our b!tch on our way to those sb's . :rofl3:

phinphan11 said:
That would have been just about any team in the AFC back then....
shame the pimp was the NFC.

Justasportsfan said:
Because it bothers you that I am here :shakeno:

:lol:

Don't listen to them Justasportsfan. I like you. Please do not respond with. Whothe hell are you?

MDFINFAN said:
Yo mama, yo mama :lol: :lol: :lol:
MODS , I take insult to that. That's a personal attack. She wasn't a b!tch. She was being paid and that doesn't make her a b!tch! :mad:

:ban:

lereux said:
Don't listen to them Justasportsfan. I like you. Please do not respond with. Whothe hell are you?
You have french handle. You wouldn't happen to be an Abba or Cher fan would you? :escape:

Back
Top Bottom