What Houck Really Wanted to Say | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Houck Really Wanted to Say

FinsForLife007 said:
What's wrong? Is that too difficult for a Bills' fan to understand? It's all right. That's not your fault. ;)
I understood everything. What I was scratching my head about is how someone can totally create his own interpretation and actually interepret it in such a way that it sounds good . I can interpret it a different way but I will refrain fro doing so because it would be considered as smack even though I am making an assumption . Not need for me to create anyomre havoc in FH, You guys do a great job on your own.

Justasportsfan said:
I understood everything. What I was scratching my head about is how someone can totally create his own interpretation and actually interepret it in such a way that it sounds good . I can interpret it a different way but I will refrain fro doing so because it would be considered as smack even though I am making an assumption . Not need for me to create anyomre havoc in FH, You guys do a great job on your own.

None of this "havoc" would have ever happened if you would have just never bothered with this thread. This thread is not really an interpretation Imo, it's pure speculation and wishful thinking. Just leave it at that.

Trackstar said:
None of this "havoc" would have ever happened if you would have just never bothered with this thread. This thread is not really an interpretation Imo, it's pure speculation and wishful thinking. Just leave it at that.

So what do you think about Paris Hilton? Hot or not?

Have you noticed the assault from other team fans, especially the Bills? They know, deep down, that our main problem was the o-line and now that we have the best o-line coach in the league and some young talent, they are SCARED. If I was a Bills fan, I'd be scared too.

L.T.21 said:
Hey guys, havent posted in a while but saw this thread and just had to react. Just an observation...

One thing people seem to forget is that it took Hudson H. 3 years to rebuild the Chargers line.

More talent than San Diego? Fonoti? Roman Oben? Mike Goff? Nick Hardwick? Shane Olivea? Granted Hardwick and Olivea were rookies but dont forget these were players HH picked himself. Shane Olivea and Nick Hardwick I think was part of the all-rookie team. They were truly diamonds in the rough that we got lucky on, or something AJ knew that others didnt. No offense, but name me one person on the Fins line thats better than Fonoti? McIntosh is HORRIBLE! Why do you think HH wanted him out of San Diego so quick?

Mike Goff (knock on wood) has been CONSISTENT the past 5 years, he's missed 3 games the past 5 YEARS. Although Roman Oben has years on him, he was absolutely amazing last year. Yes, he was abused by D.Freeney and Simeon Rice, but beside those 2, he held the left amazingly.

Yes, HH is a great coach, but honestly, it will take him at least 2-3 years to get the PLAYERS he wants on the line, not the remaining stragglers left behind. What I foresee is HH rebuilding a line for the Fins that will take 2-3 years that will grow with Feeley. Give Feeley a line and he'll be a pretty good QB. Keep McIntosh on the line and be prepared for false starts, and hands for turnstiles. Last thing, DRAFT O-LINE next year!

Should I even comment on POTENTIAL as the DALLAS LINE? :eek:

It also helps to have LT running the ball.

Whenever I see these moronic Jills on here, it only takes one thing to bring a smile to my face...

1990: 20-19
1991: 37-24
1992: 52-17 (was that a junior high team in the super bowl?)
1993: 30-13

0-4!!!! (and the butt of every joke in the sports world) :rofl3:

I think coaching was a factor, but I am not sold on our talent just yet. I do believe that Houck will get as much out of them as he can, but I don't think we're going to instantly have 3 pro bowlers either.

I seem to remember a lot of the poor line play being due to Seth not making the line calls in time. That may be some scheme/coaching, it might also be an opponents ability to confuse him.

Bottom line: we have what we have, and Houck will run with what he brung. (Poor english I know, but it is a saying)

Bill C said:
I think coaching was a factor, but I am not sold on our talent just yet. I do believe that Houck will get as much out of them as he can, but I don't think we're going to instantly have 3 pro bowlers either.

I seem to remember a lot of the poor line play being due to Seth not making the line calls in time. That may be some scheme/coaching, it might also be an opponents ability to confuse him.

Bottom line: we have what we have, and Houck will run with what he brung. (Poor english I know, but it is a saying)

Also, don't forget how many 'False Starts" our best lineman (Jeno James) made last year... That will definitely have to be cleaned up.

Don't mistake me for a bill's fan, but where were the fins while the bills lost those four super bowls? It's high time we stop bashing them for making four super bowl trips in a row... we had the arguably the best qb ever and we went once in 17 years (and we didn't win either...)

Justasportsfan said:
So what do you think about Paris Hilton? Hot or not?

being a Fin fan I would have to say not---but you being a Jills fan would probably think she would make a better job than Loserman at QB, so you would say hot :)

Justasportsfan said:

That's right, keep scratching your head. You will be doing the same thing after the Phins ambush all their over-confident rivals in the AFC East.

Bill C said:

Don't you think it is somewhat telling that they only spent one mid-rd draft pick on an O-lineman? Maybe they know a lot more than we do. This is a very young line. I could actually see them developing into a strength on the team.

Sal Lisitano said:
Pretty sad that he's a bills fan and has over 11,000 posts on a miami dolphins message board. i got to admit that i have had decent discussions with justa...but he loves to shoot down any positive post by a fins fan on a fins message board...go figure!!!

Go Fins!!!
If I were a Bills fan, I would spend most of my time here also when the best website representing the Bills is BillsZone. Not much happens there. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom