What Houck Really Wanted to Say | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Houck Really Wanted to Say

I agree with you DolfanTom. We will be a top 15 line this year. That puts barely above 50% which is no big deal for Houch and the raw talent we have here. A top 15 line will open up the passing game and give Ronnie and Ricky all the space they need to punish our enemies.

The last 4 games out O-Line started to come together a little bit anyway and showed signs of being a good line. Just like Feeley where they good all the time NO but in the same hand they showed signs that they can be a good line. With Houck changing the scheme and technique of a couple blockers we are going to have a pretty good O-Line this year. I just hope Feeley can do what needs to be done.

Not to mention the help we are going to get from the running game this year. We are going to have Brown in the backfield which can take a fake and catch pass, he is going to give some LB fits. They you might have Ricky in the backfield again, no matter what anybody says he was a top 5 back in the NFL. We have the chance to turn a horrible season to a great season.

The Cincy game last year highlighted how poorly our line was coached. But let's not lose it over them this early. Many on here were saying it would take them a few games to "gel". I see the same kind of learning process this year but I think they will make progress quickly.

Justasportsfan said:

Thats should be your avatar and sig and on your drivers licence!! Infact I'm sure thats the thing that pops up over your head everytime someone asks you simple questions like, "how old are you", "what was the last grade in school you completed" and "can you wipe your own behind". So for you not to understand things on this board is no surprise.

"Justasportsfan".....camp foder for spring auditions at the primate exhibit in the Fubalo zoo!!! :evil:.

Justasportsfan said:
Someone has to stick around and tell finfans w/ teal and orange glasses that the fins aren't going to go undefeated every year :rolleyes:

This "teal and orange glasses" phrase is getting old! Every time a thread is started that consists of any optimistic, even far-fetched predictions, you can count on a bills or jets fan to fly in and tell us "to take off the aqua and orange glasses". You guys act like your stuff doesn't stink! That Dolphin fans are the only ones that have crazy visions of their team doing awsome no matter how poorly things are looking. Well I got news for you, every fan base See's only what they want to see(The positives). And no fan base likes it when the opposing team feels it's their duty to squash any hopes they might have. It's annoying!

And it's not just Bills fans, there are plenty of Phin fans that do the same thing. They insist on being extremely negative.

This thread (like many others) usually starts out with a Bills fan respectively disagreeing which is fine. However, before the thread is over, you always have some other fan telling us it's their job to keep us down to earth.
It's getting vey irritating, and nobody likes it.

feelthepain said:
Thats should be your avatar and sig and on your drivers licence!! Infact I'm sure thats the thing that pops up over your head everytime someone asks you simple questions like, "how old are you", "what was the last grade in school you completed" and "can you wipe your own behind". So for you not to understand things on this board is no surprise.

"Justasportsfan".....camp foder for spring auditions at the primate exhibit in the Fubalo zoo!!! :evil:.

What FTP really wanted to say " I'll never back up my statements because I don't believe everything I say". :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
What FTP really wanted to say " I'll never back up my statements because I don't believe everything I say". :lol:

whatever, but I believe every word of my last post!

Trackstar said:
This "teal and orange glasses" phrase is getting old! Every time a thread is started that consists of any optimistic, even far-fetched predictions, you can count on a bills or jets fan to fly in and tell us "to take off the aqua and orange glasses". You guys act like your stuff doesn't stink! That Dolphin fans are the only ones that have crazy visions of their team doing awsome no matter how poorly things are looking. Well I got news for you, every fan base See's only what they want to see(The positives). And no fan base likes it when the opposing team feels it's their duty to squash any hopes they might have. It's annoying!

And it's not just Bills fans, there are plenty of Phin fans that do the same thing. They insist on being extremely negative. .
Sorry. From now on it I will adress it a Rose colored glasses. :D

Trackstar said:
This thread (like many others) usually starts out with a Bills fan respectively disagreeing which is fine. However, before the thread is over, you always have some other fan telling us it's their job to keep us down to earth.
It's getting vey irritating, and nobody likes it.
That's because there's always someone who keeps questioning my existence on this mb. :D.

this is my opinion

Too many times last year I saw players confused. They often looked lost on simple D-line stunts and any type of blitz gave them nightmares. To me this is all do to poor coaching. If players are spending to much time on the field thinking, they will look lost. Thinking should be done on the practice field and film room not on the field. When players are on the field, they should be reacting, to should have been what they have seen in the film room and practice field. The coaching sucked last year and Saban has rectified that problem. Now we will see how talented these guys are physically and mentally. I think they will be pretty good, but the jury is still out.

Has anybody heard anything about Anthony Alabi? He was personally drafted by Houck so I wonder if there's been any word about how he's doing. I'd like to see him crack the starting line in a year or two.

Justasportsfan said:
What do you guys seriously think Houck was going to say in public, "my players suck" ?

You guys should know by now that Saban wants people to be guessing. Don't you think his coaches would follow suit?

If Saban said " I love debbie cakes". I wonder how someone would interpret that..." I saw him smirk which means Saban really like his safeties and especially his cb's." :shakeno:

You can interpret it in a way that you want to especially if it's sounds good even though there was really nothing said.
Sounds like someone is putting in his own opinion and is trying to depress us before the season.

There is no reason why you shouldnt be positive about things.

T tes said:
There is no reason why you shouldnt be positive about things.
A 13 yr. old giving me advice? Guys like Minus were blasted left and right before last season for what was deemed as being negative when in fact he called it like he saw it. In the end, he was right and 80% of this board was wrong. They still owe him an apology. :D

BTW Tes , don't ask me who minus is. You can do a search yourself.

Back
Top Bottom