What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game: | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game:

Great point. Bills will own the Ravens like the Ravens owned the Phins all these years.

Buffalo is getting elevated play from lb tremaine Edmunds of late which is taking that d to another level

Miami needs offense with the first two picks. Elite guys. Smith or Chase and then Harris. After that go best LB out there and then DE.

If I am not mistaken the Ravens were without their Pro Bowl LT, possibly the best in the NFL and another starting Guard. Their best WR is Brown, a smallish speedster, a washed up Bryant, Boykin, I mean that is almost as bad as what we have. Andrews is all he has, can he be better? Sure but he is still younger than Joe Burrow, has won 2 division titles, been to the playoffs 3 straight years and won the MVP.

He has won something like 70+ % of his games. These are things we pray Tua can do.

If I am not mistaken the Ravens were without their Pro Bowl LT, possibly the best in the NFL and another starting Guard. Their best WR is Brown, a smallish speedster, a washed up Bryant, Boykin, I mean that is almost as bad as what we have. Andrews is all he has, can he be better? Sure but he is still younger than Joe Burrow, has won 2 division titles, been to the playoffs 3 straight years and won the MVP.

He has won something like 70+ % of his games. These are things we pray Tua can do.
He’s also leaned on a top 5 defense in all those years. League figured him out this year and it’s curtains. He’s a one trick pony. As hoops said, if he doesn’t front run it’s over.

What a great weekend for me. (For the most part picked up a High Ankle Sprain Saturday so that sucks). And Last couple days.

Bills beat Ravens
Bills get a Rematch with Chiefs
Jets don’t hire Daboll
Chargers don’t hire Daboll (looks like Allen gets another year of continuity).

great weekend to me.

now a question. Does anyone thing Gase and a Lesser extent McDaniels (first HC gig) are scaring teams off the likes of Daboll and Eric B?

Reason I wonder about this is Does having QBs like Mahomes and Allen hurt these candidates with teams wondering OK you did it with Mahomes (and Ried, or and you don’t call plays) for EB and for Daboll (Allen and Diggs) you history shows middle tier offenses and then this year is the outlier because Allen seemed to take a step.

now NOT saying Allen and Mahomes are Manning and Brady level but there is a comparison to be made a bit between Gase and McDaniels and Daboll and EB, just gets me thinking about that.

To be honest I have said this often.

Lamar Jackson is no more than a Hyped up Version of Tyrod Taylor. And Greg Roman is running the same exact offense he ran in Buffalo with Tyron Taylor.
Yeah I noticed that as well. I feel like he is an excellent run game coordinator but his passing game is trash. The bills played a ton of zone but weren't pushed because he only had three people running routes. Really limited them as the game progressed

Back
Top Bottom