What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game:

What about taking offensive weapons with 3 out of our 1st 4 picks, and make Milano one of our main targets in free agency instead? We could definitely out bid Buffalo.
I didn't even realize that he was a FA.

We have enough ammo to improve both sides of the ball. It doesn’t have to be one of the other and of course both sides need improvement.
I definitely agree that both sides need improvements, I was more just referring to the first pick of the draft since that would be the spot to either grab Parsons or Devonta Smith. I would rather grab Parsons at #3 and then one of the other top receivers @18

I definitely agree that both sides need improvements, I was more just referring to the first pick of the draft since that would be the spot to either grab Parsons or Devonta Smith. I would rather grab Parsons at #3 and then one of the other top receivers @18
I get you. What's your opinion of some people saying that Parsons isn't a great fit with Flo's scheme?

I want to see how the Bills contain Lamar. I watched Matt Milano closely against the Titans and saw his ability to help contain Henry. If it is his play that helps contain Lamar, then I think it is a huge necessity to pick up Parsons in the draft. I know that a star WR is a need, but a player like Parsons would help contain these running QB's that have been killing us. Add to the fact that the dump off passes have consistently sliced up our D over this past year, I think his speed would also add to the defense of that. Again, I know that we have a huge need at WR, but I still feel that a QB on the defensive side of the ball is a huge need as well. Milano seems to have the same type of game that Micah has, so I can't wait to watch how he is used in the containment of a running QB like Jackson.
I really don’t care whether the Bills contains Jackson or not. I want the Dolphins to draft a WR with their first pick and offensive players with their first four draft picks. They need to build up their offense and they can always use the 2022 draft to add players to the defense.

The Dolphins are still rebuilding and they aren’t going to fill all their needs this year but they need to do whatever is necessary to upgrade an offense that presently has far too many below average starters. Parsons will likely be a good player in the NFL but I would only want the Dolphins to draft him if he is still on the board at 18 and I don’t see that happening.

I get you. What's your opinion of some people saying that Parsons isn't a great fit with Flo's scheme?
I definitely don't understand that line of thinking. I haven't seen any talk of it, so I will just give my thoughts on why he is a perfect fit. He is versatile, athletic, is disciplined and plays with great instincts. He can blitz from every angle how Flo loves to send guys and he can drop into coverage on anyone. The guy is 6'3, 245lbs and was registering a 4.43 at Penn State. His long arms and freak athleticism the top defensive player in the draft.

I definitely don't understand that line of thinking. I haven't seen any talk of it, so I will just give my thoughts on why he is a perfect fit. He is versatile, athletic, is disciplined and plays with great instincts. He can blitz from every angle how Flo loves to send guys and he can drop into coverage on anyone. The guy is 6'3, 245lbs and was registering a 4.43 at Penn State. His long arms and freak athleticism the top defensive player in the draft.
I'm no draft guru but I hear a lot of talk about some guy from Tulsa and somewhere else that fits Flo's style perfectly.

b3ffdf6c380ed05be50c33bedbe1d5d0.jpg

I win either way. My baby brother and his son, a Ravens fan now, will be a hoot. The food will be better.

I'm no draft guru but I hear a lot of talk about some guy from Tulsa and somewhere else that fits Flo's style perfectly.
Well if we can grab some offensive players early and grab a couple of scheme fits later I am all for it! I am so excited for the draft already. We need to kill it!

Looks like Lamar didn't fare any better against the Bills D than Tua.
Baltimore should start looking for another QB. If that's the best he can do in the passing game they will never get over the hump against the teams they will have to beat in the playoffs. Jacksons explosiveness running the ball will win you a lot of regular season games but when they need him to throw the ball against teams that can put points on the scoreboard, more often than not, Jackson is going to come up woefully short.

Back
Top Bottom