What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

:lol: Expect this to be moved to another forum. The mods can't stand the Ryan threads. Hey, it's simply the truth though. And Parcells had the nerve to voice his displeasure over the guy HE picked to throw the football.

Giants can put up 150+ yards of rushing on the Falcons.

That team is gooooood.

I don't think this is the case, without Jake Long, we wouldn't have anyone to protect the QB, also, Matt Ryan plays his home games indoors and has the best thing any young QB could wish for, a security blanket named Tony Gonzalez, Roddy White is a great receiver in his prime, and an offensive coordinator that gives him a chance

:lol: Expect this to be moved to another forum. The mods can't stand the Ryan threads. Hey, it's simply the truth though. And Parcells had the nerve to voice his displeasure over the guy HE picked to throw the football.

Matt Ryan threads don't bother me. But Matt Ryan threads when they don't really pertain to the Dolphins do bother me when they're in the main forum.

That's why they get dumped in the General NFL section.

It's pretty obvious we'd be better with Matt Ryan. Not sure why we need ANOTHER thread on it.

deadhorse-1.gif

Look back at that draft with what we could have got with our picks...

1.M.Ryan QB
2.R.Rice RB
2.J.Finley TE
3.J.Charles RB
4.C.Nicks OT

I know hindsight is 20/20 but damn we could have had a real offense!

I agree with you that Parcells is a ***** for hitting the exit, and ****ting on his pick Henne through his little ***** Chris Mortensen

**** Bill Parcells

I don't think this is the case, without Jake Long, we wouldn't have anyone to protect the QB, also, Matt Ryan plays his home games indoors and has the best thing any young QB could wish for, a security blanket named Tony Gonzalez, Roddy White is a great receiver in his prime, and an offensive coordinator that gives him a chance

:lol: It never ends for some of them.

We may have been better off with Ryan in HINDSIGHT. We would also be better off with Aaron Rodgers instead of Ronnie, Pat Willis over Ginn, Mike Williams over John Jerry, and so on. Drafting QBs is a crapshoot...get over it and be thankful that instead of Ryan, we didn't draft a bust, but a surefire Hall of Famer and arguably the best LT in the league.

Look back at that draft with what we could have got with our picks...

1.M.Ryan QB
2.R.Rice RB
2.J.Finley TE
3.J.Charles RB
4.C.Nicks OT

I know hindsight is 20/20 but damn we could have had a real offense!

well i was all about some ray rice some carl nicks and admittedly i wanted jake long with the top pick...i wanted the safe pick there

but god do i wish we had gotten jermichael finley...but athletic te's aren't on the menu with this regime...and it sucks

Giants can put up 150+ yards of rushing on the Falcons.

That team is gooooood.

i agree with that...the falcons on the road in the playoffs go home...book it...they better hope they don't go on the road...cause it ends if they do

the giants can win anywhere...quite a battle if new york was to go to atl in the playoffs

:lol: It never ends for some of them.

You should really give some thought to becoming a Falcon's fan. Will all the "I told you all so's" ever end with you. If memory serves me correctly you were all happy about us picking up Pat White too. Should we all harp on you for being wrong about that? Seriously you act like Patty Ryan was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I like you WV and I like that your honest in your posts but you made your opinion known and your point has been made already, are we ever going to get a break from you praising the guy and slamming the Dolphins and anyone who is not as enamored with him as you are. We all get it, you have a huge man crush on the guy, you are his #1 fan, are we ever going to get past this. How many times do you need your ego stroked before we can move on? BTW wipe your chin off I think Patty Ice left a little jism on your chin there buddy and I would not want to see you go out in public with it there, it might be embarassing. On second thought you might be proud of it and wear it like a badge of honor.

You should really give some thought to becoming a Falcon's fan. Will all the "I told you all so's" ever end with you. If memory serves me correctly you were all happy about us picking up Pat White too. Should we all harp on you for being wrong about that? Seriously you act like Patty Ryan was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I like you WV and I like that your honest in your posts but you made your opinion known and your point has been made already, are we ever going to get a break from you praising the guy and slamming the Dolphins and anyone who is not as enamored with him as you are. We all get it, you have a huge man crush on the guy, you are his #1 fan, are we ever going to get past this. How many times do you need your ego stroked before we can move on? BTW wipe your chin off I think Patty Ice left a little jism on your chin there buddy and I would not want to see you go out in public with it there, it might be embarassing. On second thought you might be proud of it and wear it like a badge of honor.

Dude no way WV was big on Pat White. I clearly remember the opposite. :lol:

Dude no way WV was big on Pat White. I clearly remember the opposite. :lol:

:err: Stop ruining my arguments :tongue:

Maybe I have him confused with someone else but I thought he praised Pat White, in either case I have heard how we should of drafty patty ryan enough already. Its cool to like Ryan and wish that we took him but we didnt, lets move on.

Back
Top Bottom