What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

Listen hoops, I dont know why the **** youre attacking me but, just because you didnt see me post **** about Ryan in the draft forum dosent mean I wasnt the band leader for him.

First of all, just go ask somebody. If that dosent work, use the search function. If you want to look on Jan 31 and Feb 1st of 08, I was on record detailing why Pennington would be the perfect fit for us at QB for one season AND draft Ryan to go with him. Then you can look anytime all throughout those months leading to the draft and find me, slipperysoap, monsblitz and a handfull of others who were all in on Matt Ryan in the debates.

Secondly, I never post in the ****ing draft forums. I did a couple of times this last week, just to talk to Slimm.

We talk about the draft on the main forum when its time to talk draft....in the offseason. No need to go to the draft forum. The main reason I dont go there is because its filled with fake *** gurus like yourself who claim to break down film and other BS and I find the whole thing to be pretentious as hell. So you can run and tell that homeboy!

ask your boy slimm how fake i am...i don't have access to coaches tape admittedly but i break down game tape on cats

Listen hoops, I dont know why the **** youre attacking me but, just because you didnt see me post **** about Ryan in the draft forum dosent mean I wasnt the band leader for him.

First of all, just go ask somebody. If that dosent work, use the search function. If you want to look on Jan 31 and Feb 1st of 08, I was on record detailing why Pennington would be the perfect fit for us at QB for one season AND draft Ryan to go with him. Then you can look anytime all throughout those months leading to the draft and find me, slipperysoap, monsblitz and a handfull of others who were all in on Matt Ryan in the debates.

Secondly, I never post in the ****ing draft forums. I did a couple of times this last week, just to talk to Slimm.

We talk about the draft on the main forum when its time to talk draft....in the offseason. No need to go to the draft forum. The main reason I dont go there is because its filled with fake *** gurus like yourself who claim to break down film and other BS and I find the whole thing to be pretentious as hell. So you can run and tell that homeboy!

I think he just wants you to evaluate others. I guess you can continue to milk your look at me I got the Matt Ryan pick right. Good for you your smarter than The Tuna. I bet you have never missed? It just gets old to those who support this team a certain way. I really enjoy you shoving Matt Ryan down our throats good you got it right. Yeah he played well tonight!!!!! He may end up being a franchise QB. I just wonder if he flopped if you would be so proud of your pick. I wanted Long and you know what I didn't miss either. Guess when ICE is sporting that ring I may have to reconsider.

Of course the play calls matter, Ryan would be running Henning plays here. None of the receivers would as deep or open on the Dolphins.

What I just witnessed? An incomplete pass thrown very high, a terrible throw and great catch by a wide open Jenkins, a 15 yard catch I missed because NFL network online sucks, another incomplete pass, a pass interference (4th down even if that is caught), and a 33 yard TD by White who would have been wide open even if the DB didn't fall down.

Unnecessary play action is just wasted time that would be better spent looking at the defense and the receivers.
DB didnt fall, he was pushed by white and white should have been called for PI.

Either way, very gutsy drive by Ryan, and the falcons prob would have won anyways.

Check in tomorrow I am off to be the worlds greatest OC gotta love me some Madden... Then Kill dudes after that in some BLACK OPS.

DB didnt fall, he was pushed by white and white should have been called for PI.

Either way, very gutsy drive by Ryan, and the falcons prob would have won anyways.
Should have been but wasn't. Instead we get to hear about the "glorious" touchdown pass.

I'm not sure what was gutsy about being bailed out by Jenkins, White and and overly aggressive Raven.

ryans a good qb...do i think this game is different in baltimore...yes i do...and do i think i'm gonna bet heavily on the falcons at home in the postseason and against them on the road???

you're damn right i am

the only way the falcons are going to the bowl is if that sucker runs thru atlanta

A good LT is easier to find than a franchise QB.
Miami effed up big time.

Why don't you guys go and build yourselves the "I was right on Matt Ryan" trophies so you can all feel better.
None of this stuff has anything to do with the Miami Dolphins right now.
You can all go to the falcons message board and cry to their fans about how you wish he was a Dolphin.

The fact is Chad Pennington is our qb and hopefully he will lead us to the playoffs and beyond.
Hopefully Chad Henne will learn from this benching and improve.
Hopefully we will continue to acquire the correct offensive pieces such as TE, WR and OC that will make Chad Henne successfull.
If not we go out and get another franchise QB.

where is the first franchise qb? are we going back to marino....because EVERY SINGLE REGIME that has come in here HAS FAILED and the FIRST failure they make is not devoting the proper resources and energy to acquiring a FRANCHISE QB....they dont come around very often but ****....YOU WILL NEVER WIN UNLESS YOU HAVE ONE!! and since Marino we have both devoted VERY LITTLE in the way of acquiring ANY qb talent,and at the same time spent wastefully when we did devote any resources toward a QB

let me ask you this how often does a quarterback thats any good actually get away from the team they play for? its very rare, and how often does a player get LET GO that actually develops into something special? yet minnesota was willing to "give up" Dante Culpepper YET THEY HAD ZERO QUARTERBACK PROSPECTS behind him.....that alone should have made our decision on Brees VERY EASY....NOT TO MENTION san diego only let him go because they ALREADY HAD A GUY THEY KNEW WAS GOOD and Brees had gotten hurt at the end of the year......not worth the risk for them......yet we decide to give the same money AND DEVOTE A DRAFT PICK for the guy THAT WAS OUR SECOND CHOICE AT QUARTERBACK??????? can you please explain the thinking here??? and this is AFTER we passed on him in the draft previously and i dont thin there was ANYBODY inhere that didnt think we should draft brees....ESPECIALLY with terrell buckley, sam madison, and pat surtain ALREADY IN THE FOLD???? wtf did we need jamar fletcher for?????
these staffs have all been SO STUPID....SO CONSERVATIVE....the only guy that was any good was Jimmy Johnson and even he failed because he didnt know how to manage finding a quarterback/managing marino into retirement and he burnt out.

just cause guys are the first pick or an early pick in the draft it DOESNT MEAN ****....BUT we cannot continue to PASS on potential franchise QBS.......we just did it AGAIN LAST YEAR WITH TIM TEBOW. what defines quarterback play is the intangibles....its football intelligence and leadership.....i dont give a **** WHERE WE PICK we cannot continue to pass on quarterbacks that meet this criteria ESPECIALLY when their PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES MATCH THEIR MENTAL MAKE-UP and IT WAS CLEAR MATT RYAN HAD THIS IN SPADES FROM THE START....we ****ed up.....and we ****ed up again with tim tebow.....these guys dont come around every year....we cant continue to pass....to HELL WITH EVERY OTHER POSITION....we need to target that guy EVERY SINGLE YEAR NO MATTER WHAT ROUND....and draft him

ryans a good qb...do i think this game is different in baltimore...yes i do...and do i think i'm gonna bet heavily on the falcons at home in the postseason and against them on the road???

you're damn right i am

the only way the falcons are going to the bowl is if that sucker runs thru atlanta

And the way it looks now they are certainly gunning for the #1 seed.

Meanwhile we'll probably be looking at restarting regimes ONCE AGAIN. Thanks again Tuna.

And the way it looks now they are certainly gunning for the #1 seed.

Meanwhile we'll probably be looking at restarting regimes ONCE AGAIN. Thanks again Tuna.

the nfc runs thru the new york giants...believe it

oh and wv i never said that you weren't in matt ryans camp predraft...i just said that the only guy i could vouge for in that regard was slimm who called him a franchise qb from pretty much the get go but i think that was when we were on another site more...you may well have been in ryans camp i just wasn't here enough to validate it

that's all...but like i said i look forward to your draft input in the future...

I dunno dude, if Giants went to ATL I see Atlanta winning. Would be close though.

if giants went to atl i would agree take the falcons...if the falcons went to new york thats a no brainer take the giants...my point is i think the nfc playoffs run thru new york not atl

new york is filthy right now

Matt Ryan 19-1 at home in the NFL.

We would be so much better with ryan at QB..

Back
Top Bottom