What If Cutler Is Drafted A Dolphin? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Cutler Is Drafted A Dolphin?

Juan Cribbs said:
if the only thing you go by when judging a QB is the talent around them, then you're not too bright. people do it with both leinart and cutler. it's a ridiculous argument. look at leinart's excellent pocket presence, accuracy, ability to throw on the move, leadership, etc etc. just shows me some people still have no clue what makes a good quarterback.

I am not judging him on the talent around just saying that there is a good chance that he might not be as good as everyone thinks because of such great talent around him. Having those kinds of great player made it easier for them than others. NFL defenses are going to be alot better and he won't have one of the best athletes at every position

phinfan_1 said:
Ok guess it was someone else:D Didn't notice it was you with those normal fonts:D

well I have decided to change. I mean I really did not think it was that big of a deal. So I changing was just an easy solution.
I did like the blue writing ( I always use it in chats and everything )

Skeet84 said:
well I have decided to change. I mean I really did not think it was that big of a deal. So I changing was just an easy solution.
cool...I have to admit it is easier to read now.

Skeet84 said:

:rawk:

Skeet84 said:

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom