What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp?

wazzy said:
Alright I think a lot of people are going to be head hunting for Ricky during practise so if hes not in game shape or even playing shape he wont be high on the depth chart for long if he comes back.
I see him wilting pretty quick. The guy has less heart than any player I can think off.

Irie Dolfan said:
Easy Brother!

Isn't that what life is about?? Sometimes you get over, and other times someone gets over on you. We've all been boned! As long as people are not going around purposely looking to bone innocent people, then that's alright by me.

As for Ricky not deserving to be in the NFL, well that is the NFL's decision, and if it upsets you that much (which it doesn't), then don't watch any NFL games next season when Ricky comes back.

Let's all wish Ricky Luck. Why would any true Dolphin fan with brains wish to see one of his team's players do bad??????? Ricky is not a murderer, rapist, or child molestor. He's a former stoner (aledgedly).

Best of Luck Ricky.

Dono

Funny but I think you might be saying "easy brother" to the wrong person? Did you read the post I responded too? Now that post was high strung. He was the one demanding that people like me, change our minds right away!! Or did you just skip him because you agree with his premise?

Life is about getting over?

I'm going to have to talk to my parents because if that's true I could be rich by now! ;)

I surely disagree that life is about getting over on people. That's exactly what we shouldn't do. I mean, what ever happened to integrity, honor, and loyalty?

Again, Ricky does not deserve the NFL, and also again...IMO, and IMO he especially does not deserve to be in Aqua, or Orange. Not when he says things like, I quit because of Dave. I could care less what my former teamates, and any of the fans of the Dolphins think of me! Irie, these are my feelings, not a demand to the NFL.

He turned his back on his teamates, and his fans to smoke dope? BTW, it's not alegedly at all, he openly admitted it! BUT I do not hold that against him, not one bit. Had he been suspended for a year because of weed, not quiting the league because of a possible suspension from it, then I would be all for him coming back, that is if he showed he wanted to.......

I may wish him luck, but he has some esplainin to do first!!

Ozzy said:
Funny but I think you might be saying "easy brother" to the wrong person? Did you read the post I responded too? Now that post was high strung. He was the one demanding that people like me, change our minds right away!! Or did you just skip him because you agree with his premise?

I'm going to have to talk to my parents because if that's true I could be rich by now! ;)

I surely disagree that life is about getting over on people. That's exactly what we shouldn't do. I mean, what ever happened to integrity, honor, and loyalty?

Again, Ricky does not deserve the NFL, and also again...IMO, and IMO he especially does not deserve to be in Aqua, or Orange. Not when he says things like, I quit because of Dave. I could care less what my former teamates, and any of the fans of the Dolphins think of me! Irie, these are my feelings, not a demand to the NFL.

He turned his back on his teamates, and his fans to smoke dope? BTW, it's not alegedly at all, he openly admitted it! BUT I do not hold that against him, not one bit. Had he been suspended for a year because of weed, not quiting the league because of a possible suspension from it, then I would be all for him coming back, that is if he showed he wanted to.......

Post of the year.:)

Ozzy said:

YES! He has some splainin' to do! So let's go thru this 1 More Time. In life you win some and you lose some. (SEE MY "Getting Over" comments). I also said that is wrong to go out and look to purposely"get over" on innocent people. Integrity, honor, and loyalty is all relative. If you have worked your butt off for an employer who always treated you right but could not afford to pay you better and you had an opportunity to make more money doing the exact same job (you currently have no moral problems with) without screwing your soon to be former employer and better your families life, I bet you take it. SO what happens to your former boss. He just got screwed.

Such is life. Ultimately, you look out for yourself.

And about the alledgedly comments. Read it again. I said he is Alledgedly clean now. Everyone knows that Ricky admitted to smoking weed. B F D!

Megatron said:
Post of the year.:)

Yo Megatron. Post of the year???????

If someone did not "get over" on someone, then how the hell did we all get to where we are???? Was there not competition for your job. Your "significant other"????? Maybe "getting over" is a bit harsh for you, but you know what I mean my man. You win some, and you lose some.

Irie Dolfan said:
Yo Megatron. Post of the year???????

If someone did not "get over" on someone, then how the hell did we all get to where we are???? Was there not competition for your job. Your "significant other"????? Maybe "getting over" is a bit harsh for you, but you know what I mean my man. You win some, and you lose some.
God damn tree huggin hippie!!!!!!!;)

Irie Dolfan said:
YES! He has some splainin' to do! So let's go thru this 1 More Time. In life you win some and you lose some. (SEE MY "Getting Over" comments). I also said that is wrong to go out and look to purposely"get over" on innocent people. Integrity, honor, and loyalty is all relative. If you have worked your butt off for an employer who always treated you right but could not afford to pay you better and you had an opportunity to make more money doing the exact same job (you currently have no moral problems with) without screwing your soon to be former employer and better your families life, I bet you take it. SO what happens to your former boss. He just got screwed.
Such is life. Ultimately, you look out for yourself.

And about the alledgedly comments. Read it again. I said he is Alledgedly clean now. Everyone knows that Ricky admitted to smoking weed. B F D!

I underlined part of the post because first you say without screwing him, then you say he just got screwed. I'll take it that you mean he (the former boss) feels screwed. Well, I'm willing to bet that he may feel disappointment, but not screwed, especially if proper notice is given.

Your explanation is not about "getting over" on anyone. I see that as improving your life in a financial situation. I guess I'm not comfortable with the getting over on anyone part. I won't split hairs with you on life's endeavors any further.

BUT I will about Ricky Williams. Your above explanation is not at all what Ricky did, and does not come close to the comparison. He is a traitor, that is only coming back for one reason, well, 8.6 of them.

Man what are you smoking? are you just ranting? Ricky is still one of the better running backs in this league, now you might not like what he did but you have to be more objective than that.

Krush said:
Man what are you smoking? are you just ranting? Ricky is still one of the better running backs in this league, now you might not like what he did but you have to be more objective than that.
Being objective is not just assuming Ricky will come back and dominate the league.

Ozzy said:
I underlined part of the post because first you say without screwing him, then you say he just got screwed. I'll take it that you mean he (the former boss) feels screwed. Well, I'm willing to bet that he may feel disappointment, but not screwed, especially if proper notice is given.

Your explanation is not about "getting over" on anyone. I see that as improving your life in a financial situation. I guess I'm not comfortable with the getting over on anyone part. I won't split hairs with you on life's endeavors any further.

BUT I will about Ricky Williams. Your above explanation is not at all what Ricky did, and does not come close to the comparison. He is a traitor, that is only coming back for one reason, well, 8.6 of them.

Second best post of the year!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom