What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp?

Krush said:
Man what are you smoking? are you just ranting? Ricky is still one of the better running backs in this league, now you might not like what he did but you have to be more objective than that.

Ranting? You mean like the rant your giving? If you were so "objective" then you should see the other side of this, and understand it. You may not agree with it, which is fine. Not everyone jumps to the dark side you know? ;)

As for Ricky still being one of the better Rb's. We'll see about that. He may just want back in to pay his debt. You, nor I know any more, or any better than the other.

Ozzy said:
Ranting? You mean like the rant your giving? If you were so "objective" then you should see the other side of this, and understand it. You may not agree with it, which is fine. Not everyone jumps to the dark side you know? ;)

As for Ricky still being one of the better Rb's. We'll see about that. He may just want back in to pay his debt. You, nor I know any more, or any better than the other.
Exactly, there are no guarantees he'll be able to excel if he returns. Sure he has been a great back before but his incentive for coming back leaves a little to be desired in the commitment department.

I don't think he will be cut if he does come back because, I think he has the ability to get better, probably not better than his previous years in the league but better than he is if he first comes back, giving the Phins perhaps some value for him if they were to trade him. I'm not gonna say I would expect anything on the 1st day of the draft if he were traded but, say he comes back and while not the Ricky who was the best running back in the league IMO, but still an above average back, than he is still a very good backup to have IMO. I'm not sold on the depth at the RB position like many others and think that the best RB on the roster right now, besides Ronnie Brown, and i'm not gonna include Ricky till he officially comes back is Sammy Morris. The guy who I will be surprised if he makes the team is Kj Harris, I know many people hype him up, but I think that unless he is a special teams stud he won't be on the roster.

Irie Dolfan said:
Let's all wish Ricky Luck. Why would any true Dolphin fan with brains wish to see one of his team's players do bad??????? Ricky is not a murderer, rapist, or child molestor. He's a former stoner (aledgedly).

Best of Luck Ricky.

Dono

Because I do not support Ricky being on this team, it does not make me any less of a "true Dolphin fan with a brain". I believe just the opposite. The fact that I am looking at more than wins and losses, to me, means that I am using my brain (little as it might be). I wish the Dophins luck and do not wish to see Ricky do poorly, I just don't wish to see him at all. That's my opinion and I hope you an respect it, if not understand it.

I truly hate the rationilization that because Ricky is not a "murderer, rapist or a child molester" that all should be forgiven and we should welcome him back with open arms. That can't be the bar for deciding if this is the type of character person that I want on my team. It surely isn't the bar I hope my daughters set for dating guys! :lol:

I think Ricky is like Mike Tyson. He only comes back because of "the love(need) for the money". Hope he get knocked out in his first practice.

I think ricky is like iron mike. he only comes back because he owes some money not for the love of the game. hope he get knocked out on his first day in camp by channing.

I think ricky is like iron mike. he only comes back because he owes some money not for the love of the game. hope he get knocked out on his first day in camp by channing.

BavarianFinFan said:
So what are you saying really??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom