What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Ricky is cut by the end of training camp?

Chiefs_no_1 said:
you guys make me sick, how many times did he carry your sorry team while he was there? I don't blame him for quiting, with that line and those sorry QB's I'd quit too. One victory over the pats and this will be you guys
And we as Dolphin fans should care about YOUR opinion????? :huh:
Funny but if Priest Holmes would do or would have done something like this to YOUR team,,your above opinion / ATTITUDE would change drastically!!!
Guaranteed......
:fire:

Marino1983

hunter5nc1 said:
I agree, His first 100 yard game and all these kids on here will love him.
So other Dolphin fans that disagree with your opinions and views are then considered kids???
You might like to the turn the other cheek on what Williams did to this entire franchise last season but I sure as hell won't.......
I love how people forget that this guy made statements the he had no love for the game anymore and that he didn't care about his teammates, fans, or the Miami Dolphin organization... Ricky just wanted to be free and smoke pot and not have to worry about money...
His retiring from the game was all about himself! :lol:
It is real interesting that some of YOU ricky HUGGERS like to forgive and forget no matter how selfish and untrustworthy an individual projects themselves....
:lol2:

Marino1983

People act like Ricky did something to affect their own personal lives!!! Sure, we all love the Dolphins and were somewhat pissed at him, but Jesus Christ, GET OVER IT, he has done nothing to you. I for one will gladly accept him back, and be glad that we got him. Do ya'll realize the potential backfield we will have when Ricky returns!!!! I love the Dolphins just as much as anybody, and Ricky has done nothing to me personally, so I'm going to proudly wear my orange #34 jersey and hope he scores every time he touches the ball!!!!!!!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
People act like Ricky did something to affect their own personal lives!!! Sure, we all love the Dolphins and were somewhat pissed at him, but Jesus Christ, GET OVER IT, he has done nothing to you. I for one will gladly accept him back, and be glad that we got him. Do ya'll realize the potential backfield we will have when Ricky returns!!!! I love the Dolphins just as much as anybody, and Ricky has done nothing to me personally, so I'm going to proudly wear my orange #34 jersey and hope he scores every time he touches the ball!!!!!!!!!

Just because you see it one way, does not mean I should be like Mike!!!

He did nothing to me personally, so I could care less if he worked somewhere else. However, he does not deserve the NFL. IMO

It's not about what he did to us on a personal basis, it's what he did to us on the field. That same field he wants to run on again. The same field that some of us never want to see him touch again.

Stop telling us it's this personal agenda we have against him, because you obviously don't get it....

I suggest that U GET OVER IT!!!

Just look at it this way, if Ricky had stayed we dont get Ronnie, Ricky maybe has 2-3 more years left but someone else get Ronnie and he becomes a superstar and we would never have known the difference. In three years from now we might be thanking Ricky for getting us Ronnie Brown.

NorthFloridaFin said:

This is a pretty weak argument. I can't not want him on the team because he "never did anything to mer personally?" There are plenty of people that I don't want on this team that have never done anything to me. And of course, we play the "get over it" card. But you forgot the "Saban coesn't care what you think" card. Get them all in there while you're at it.

NorthFloridaFin said:
You act like what Williams did never happened!!
Your argument is beyond weak " People act like Ricky did something to affect their own personal lives ", NO I do not take what he did as personal but it is a complete mystery how as a fan of the Dolphins YOU could EVER trust Williams again..
Ricky waiting to the last minute before t-c to retire has to be the most selfish and irresponsible act's that a player has EVER done to a franchise in professional sports!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

NorthFloridaFin said:
so I'm going to proudly wear my orange #34 jersey and hope he scores every time he touches the ball!!!!!!!!!
:goof:
Well if I owned a #34 jersey, you sure would be more than welcome to it....
:lol2:

Marino1983

I took my meds but that doesn't make you any smarter. You're still a putz with earflaps. Now fly away. Megaclown!!!!!

"I tend not to be too judgemental in life, unless someone does things that piss me off".

Well, I'll say that I agree with you. However that would make us both JUDGEMENTAL! Usually people start judging when someone pisses us off.

So the question for you Megatron is how often do people piss you off?

As for Ricky, Only Ricky knows what's in Ricky's head! I just hope he comes back and does well for the Dolphins. And if he doesn't, then I still hope he figures out his life and takes care of his children. I don't think Ricky is a bad guy, I believe he thinks too much, and doesn't follow his gut instincts, because he is constantly soul searching. Not that soul searching is bad, but.....the way he has gone about his "soul searching" has caused himself and others alot of difficulties.

Dono the great philosopher in da OC

Megatron said:
I tend not to be too judgemental in life, unless someone does things that piss me off. I wanted Ricky to do well here and play well. But I didn't pretend to think that the "malcontent" from N.O. was a different man when he came here. As soon as the drug test failures came out I was already starting to think this could be a problem for the Dolphins. He had every right to quit if he wanted to, but I honestly think he quit under the assumption he could get out with all of his signing bonus money. Also I believe that the "retirement" was a means to force the Dolphins to trade him. Barry Sanders did the same thing. Now if that's how he wanted to play it then fine. Problem is he's such a screwup that he starts spouting pretty much whatever comes to mind about why he quit instead of just saying the truth. That I don't like. He gave so many BS answers and never once said the real reason why. I know in my heart he has never been honest with the fans, his teammates, or the people in his life (the baby mommas chasing him down proves that). He wanted to walk out of football with a ton of money and do whatever he felt like with no responsibilities.

I would pretty much have to agree with you there Megatron. I guess I can be judgmental and say you are a pretty level headed person.

Dono

Megatron said:
Exactly, Ricky has no trade value what so ever. The only reason we are taking a chance on him is because we don't have to give anything up to do it. The thing the ricky-huggers on here don't realise is that there is no team in the NFL right now willing to take Ricky. Why wouldn't some team offer up a mere sixth rounder for Ricky? I mean he's gonna put on that weight you know and be even better than ever right. Wrong!!!!! No team will take a flyer on Ricky because no team can bank on him coming through on his promises. As to how in shape he'll be we'll see once training camp starts.

Yo My Man.

You Forgot about Da Raidah's

With just a flash of the old Ricky, Al Davis will be beating on our door.

Ozzy said:
Just because you see it one way, does not mean I should be like Mike!!!

He did nothing to me personally, so I could care less if he worked somewhere else. However, he does not deserve the NFL. IMO

It's not about what he did to us on a personal basis, it's what he did to us on the field. That same field he wants to run on again. The same field that some of us never want to see him touch again.

Stop telling us it's this personal agenda we have against him, because you obviously don't get it....

I suggest that U GET OVER IT!!!

Easy Brother!

Isn't that what life is about?? Sometimes you get over, and other times someone gets over on you. We've all been boned! As long as people are not going around purposely looking to bone innocent people, then that's alright by me.

As for Ricky not deserving to be in the NFL, well that is the NFL's decision, and if it upsets you that much (which it doesn't), then don't watch any NFL games next season when Ricky comes back.

Let's all wish Ricky Luck. Why would any true Dolphin fan with brains wish to see one of his team's players do bad??????? Ricky is not a murderer, rapist, or child molestor. He's a former stoner (aledgedly).

Best of Luck Ricky.

Dono

BSQX4 said:
I took my meds but that doesn't make you any smarter. You're still a putz with earflaps. Now fly away. Megaclown!!!!!
It's clear you did take your meds, extra strength a-hole pills. Now run along and play with your Barbie.

Alright I think a lot of people are going to be head hunting for Ricky during practise so if hes not in game shape or even playing shape he wont be high on the depth chart for long if he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom