What if Ronnie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Ronnie

fishfan34 said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same exact thing. Funny how this guy KNOWS he murdered them. :shakeno:
Exactly. A jury of his peers didn't KNOW for sure. That's why OJ is out looking fro the "real killer" as we speak.
I mean, believe what you want about the murders and OJ, everyone has an opinion. But people can't just go running their mouths on MB's about how he murdered Ron and Nicole. Fact is, in the eyes of the law, he didn't. And to say he did is wrong AND slanderous.

Ronnie's style is more similar to Corey Dillion IMO.

If Ronnie is a bust at RB, I think he will become one of our best WRs.

pigskinguy said:
Exactly. A jury of his peers didn't KNOW for sure. That's why OJ is out looking fro the "real killer" as we speak.
I mean, believe what you want about the murders and OJ, everyone has an opinion. But people can't just go running their mouths on MB's about how he murdered Ron and Nicole. Fact is, in the eyes of the law, he didn't. And to say he did is wrong AND slanderous.

Totally agree with ya.

pigskinguy said:

Actually, its kind of a split decision.
In criminal court, he was acquitted
In civil court he was found guilty of "Wrongful Death"

I think Ronnie Brown is going to make us completely forget Ricky....except for the part where the pothead screwed us over....he is NOT going to be a bust. It make take him a while to learn the NFL system but I think we got the best RB in the draft, and his running is going to force our opponents to think twice about blitzing Feeley, which should improve Feeley's time to throw...it will also give our O-lineman more time to rest as we should have much fewer 3 and outs....it's a win win situation all around. :)

Well you can't ask us to really say if he is or not, if we thought he would be a bust, we wouldn't have drafted him, I'm sure no one thought Tony Mandarich would be a bust. That said If he is a bust. I hope Lamar Gordon is better than what he seemed, and Kay JAy turns out to be good. And in all honestly i hope that Cadillac sucks too. Just so no one tells us that we should have drafted the starter or something like that.

He's gonna have to win a few rushing titles or put in a couple of 2000 all purpose yds seasons to justify his #2 selection. If he doesn't accomplish either, I believe he'll be labeled a bust because of where he was drafted.

Quelonio said:
Ehem, Jim Brown anyone?

Best RB starts and ends with Jim Brown.. like with Jerry Rice at WR everyone else is playing for 2nd.

Ronnie Reminds me of a bigger version of L.T. He may not have the vision but the body type and recieving skills are similar.

I really hope he is not a bust either. But what would happen to our cap if he was??

finmann said:
I really hope he is not a bust either. But what would happen to our cap if he was??

He will make 3 million + for the 1st couple of years with a 14million + bonus so if wer cut him we will end up spreading this over 2 years.. This won't happen because in year 3-4 we will be looking to lockup this All-Pro for the rest of his career.. GreenMonster

Back
Top Bottom