What If Rt Isnt Our Answer Long Term? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Rt Isnt Our Answer Long Term?

Peyeydolphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Lets hear everones favorite upcoming QB prospects .... just for s**** and gigs.

I love that Tua Kid from Bama in the 2020 class. Hes got a rocket or Drew Lock from Mizzou 44 TD Passes last year

Expect the hate to rain down upon thee like S#!t storm in a cow pasture.:biggrin By the way, I think it is a very good question.

Tear everything and I mean EVERYTHING down and start all over.

I never get this mindset. So if you're happy with most of the team, but believe Tannehill isn't the answer why tear everything down and start over? If you really believe that Tannehill is what's holding back the team, which I don't believe by the way, than why not just find a qb you believe in and plug him in? If the rest of the team is so bad that you feel you need to scrap everything and start over than how can you realisticly judge Tannehill or any other qb based on their performance with such an inepted supporting cast?

I'm actually more of the mind of thinking if the team is still struggling this season than Tannehill should seek a trade to a team that is a qb away from competing.

As to the op's question, I don't think there will be a lot of teams seeking a starting qb in in 2019, based on the number of highly drafted qbs still on their rookie deals and big $$$$ free agents signed in recent years. If Miami is seeking a starter they should only have three or four teams competing with them in the free agent market or the draft.

Last edited:
Drew Lock or the Patterson kid from Michigan. Hopefully we'll be able to flip Tannehill for at least a 3rd rounder and whoever the new coach is drafts and develops well.

-What if Wake suddenly retires?
-What if Gase becomes so amazingly good that he replaces a retired Belichick in NE?
-What if a meteor falls out of the sky and takes Fitzpatrick out before he starts his career?
-What if X decides he would rather have a career as a plumber?
-What is Grant runs so fast that he get a roll in the next Flash movie and no longer has time for football?

Discuss... just for s**** and gigs

Lets hear everones favorite upcoming QB prospects .... just for s**** and gigs.

I love that Tua Kid from Bama in the 2020 class. Hes got a rocket or Drew Lock from Mizzou 44 TD Passes last year

I’m a big Tannehill fan and supporter but think it’s a valid question and to stay on topic,

I wish Hoops would come back to give us some qb takes. For these guys. I know he liked that tua dude

I hadn’t heard great things about the 2019 class, but if someone emerges that’s cool. Lock? Patterson? Not sure but i know plenty of guys here will have good info on them. Check out the draft board, slimm always has good discussions going

Drew Lock or the Patterson kid from Michigan. Hopefully we'll be able to flip Tannehill for at least a 3rd rounder.
-What if Wake suddenly retires?
-What if Gase becomes so amazingly good that he replaces a retired Belichick in NE?
-What if a meteor falls out of the sky and takes Fitzpatrick out before he starts his career?
-What if X decides he would rather have a career as a plumber?
-What is Grant runs so fast that he get a roll in the next Flash movie and no longer has time for football?

Discuss... just for s**** and gigs

If Wake retires than Harris will play a lot more snaps than anticipated.
If Gase leaves for NE and becomes amazingly good than he might be more hated than Nick Saban unless he was fired than Stephen Ross will be as hated as Saban.

RIP Fitzpatrick, nothing to do here but be shocked.
That's admirable to leave behind millions of dollars to go after your dreams. I wish him the best.
Can't say I blame him, being a movie star would certainly be less taxing on his body and his career could potentially span decades. I don't think he'd be sorely missed he didn't really have a huge role in the offense last year.

With a valid line and a coach backing him up...

...to say nothing of a real running game....

....and a LOT of valid receivers...

I believe it would take skill to **** this up.

A skill Tannehill does not possess.

I’m pretty sure Tua and Fromm will be elite QBs in the NFL. No thanks on Patterson

If Tannehill isn't the long term answer, and I'm not sure exactly when we come to that conclusion.....but Miami would've f***ed up big time, by not taking a QB in this last draft.

Back
Top Bottom