What if the Fins took...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if the Fins took......

Phinfan99

JUICE IS LOOSE
Reaction score
Just out of sure curiosity what if the Fins decided to go with RB Gurley at #14....... Honestly I would like us to take a LB at 14 but i would not be heartbroken if we did take Gurley.. I know everyone wants a WR in the 1st but we can address that in 2nd round.. What do you all think?

If he's healthy, and the top 3 WR's are off the board...you have to take him. The kid is a stud and would have been a top 5 pick if he didn't blow his ACL. Would take a lot of pressure off Tannehill too to do everything on offense as you would have an incredible 1-2 punch behind him with Gurley and Miller.

I'd be ecstatic. If he there's at 14 and we pass I'll be extremely pissed. Guy will be a stud and if he misses 4 games, who cares. Comes in after and will be great.

Intriguing but can't stop thinking about Ronnie Brown...

He's one of several players I'd be happy with, and I normally don't like taking RBs in the 1st.

According to Barry Jackson...Fins are paying him lots of attention:

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz · 1h 1 hour ago
Heard again today that Dolphins doing a LOT of research, interviews on Todd Gurley & people close to him. They are unquestionably intrigued

I would be really happy. It'd be hard to justify if Parker were still on the board, but Gurley could realistically end up being the best player in this draft.
If we went Gurly round 1 and Dorsett round 2 that would be just fine with me (or any of the other receivers that fall).

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

According to Barry Jackson...Fins are paying him lots of attention:

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz · 1h 1 hour ago
Heard again today that Dolphins doing a LOT of research, interviews on Todd Gurley & people close to him. They are unquestionably intrigued

I'm glad to hear that. If the kid hadn't gotten hurt he's probably going top 10, maybe even top 5, in a league that waters down the value of the RB position.

I'd try to be happy about it but it will be hard for me until he's running 1700 yards every season

Back
Top Bottom