What if the Fins took...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if the Fins took......

The first time Gurley runs over someone and carries a cornerback another 7 yards everyone will be fine with the pick. Do you honestly see Miller ever doing that? Do you see Miller so much as break a hand tackle? Would you hand Miller the ball on the one yard line with the game on line (like Seattle should have done)?

Don't get me wrong, I really like Miller, and I want him on this team. But Miller isn't an elite running back. alot of those yards came in that bs game against the Jets at the end of the season. Gurley is a powerback who can break the big one on any play.

Mel Gordon is better. That's right. I said it.

Please show me anywhere where gurley is better like many say. I really want you to prove me wrong with proof, not simple words.

why? So we can feed you comments of saying that's not true? It's not hard to pull up game film, like someone else said, if Gurley didn't get hurt he'd probably be on the verge of a top 5 pick in an undervalued rb league now. If that doesn't tell you something without showing you proof. Don't know what to tell ya

Your a fool if you think Gordon is better, there's your strike 2

Why am I a fool? Those are just words meant to degrade me. But you are correct.strike two.

Don't get your feelings hurt, I'm not degrading you, its very foolish of you for thinking Gordon is better than Gurley. That better for ya?

Don't get your feelings hurt, I'm not degrading you, its very foolish of you for thinking Gordon is better than Gurley. That better for ya?

you have just once again convinced me of nothing. No, its not better for me.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

but dont feel bad, many others cant either, they are just going with the groupthink BS.

Please show me anywhere where gurley is better like many say. I really want you to prove me wrong with proof, not simple words.

Then why don't you prove that Gordon is better, with proof as opposed to opinion

I do miss an offense run like the way this one was.

[video=youtube;90L64yOfzpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90L64yOfzpw[/video]

Gurley, healthy, would be in talks of being the number one pick 10 years ago. I think in a league currently undervaluing the RB position, he would be a very good pick... even given the holes we have now.

I like the prospects of Gurley much more than Parker.

i like gordon a lot too but i'm game....runs with more power better in short yardage better top end speed and watch the ohio state wisconsin game and see where gordon was completely shut down...i dont think you can get that with gurley...he will run thru some cats...not to mention a tougher conference in the sec which translates more to the pro game from a physicality and defenses aspect

what separates them from me is i think gurley like marshawn lynch makes an offensive line better than it is and i think gordon needs more help from the guys up front...of course if gurleys not healthy for ya then none of this matters

for what miami needs though i think gurleys game makes more sense...and top end speed with that kind of power and acceleration and ability to flat out run angles is rare...very much so

Back
Top Bottom