What if we had a protest and nobody came? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we had a protest and nobody came?

Would you show up for a protest of the current Dolphin's management?

• Yes

Votes: 72 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.7%

• Total voters

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Would you?

yes or no please.....

If we schedule a protest would you show up and make your voice heard?

I would for sure. Now to make that happen I just need every Finheaven member to send five dollars in a self-adressed envolope to :

Darkoak
91 Awsome Pl.
Vancouver B.C., Canada
V5n 4x2

Here's the problem. No matter who we face, the oppositions fans always out number us. We were in Steeler nation & Jet nation the last two games.

As I'll be in Rochester, NY, and I assume the protest would be in Miami, FL, I'd have to pass. But I'll be there in spirit. Fight the power, brother!

Phinsdude said:
Here's the problem. No matter who we face, the oppositions fans always out number us. We were in Steeler nation & Jet nation the last two games.
:huh: What does that have to do with whether you would show up for a protest or not?

As long as 10 of us show up, with signs made for 100, then it will at least get the ball rolling.....That's all we need.

If you hold the protest during the Bills game I am down....I say we get signs and run through the crowd. Big Bright signs. The cameras would certainly catch us running around seeing that the open seats are aplenty at the games this year.

A/C Dorsal said:
i have been protesting by myself for 2 seasons. i will continue to do so.
It's amazing wayne hasn't noticed....What could you possibly be doing wrong?

Yes I would attend....if it were in my city. So I'd have to go with the option not displayed:

Yes, I'd attend..in spirit.

Back
Top Bottom